Respected Contributor

@Mermaid22wrote:

@Tshirtgalwrote:

I ordered a lot of Linea yesterday, in fact, ten items - some gifts and some for me. I cannot cancel and reorder and when I requested a shipping credit, customer service said no.  I know of no other on line store that would not give me a choice after one day.  The insult to injury was that customer service said my order was too far along in process to cancel.  I said, “are you kidding, I placed the order yesterday.  I know for certain my items are not in the shipping department and they are not “too far” in process.”  The customer rep then became snooty.  So much for flexibility.  I am given no choice after one day.  

I hope you were able to get your issues resolved. Some people on this thread are just plain nasty. It sounds as if you are like me an ordered many items that cost quite a bit of money. I myself would not have gotten as upset with one item. And I would NOT have tried for an adjustment.However, when you place a very large order the shipping adds up. I discovered the free shipping at 12:03 am  and called right away. It’s ridiculous when they charge your account , the order is in process and probably won’t be sent out for days. I was unable to cancel the orders. I spend a lot of money at the Q. I’m happy that they were reasonable with me as they have always been with issues 

I'm not being nasty, and I am guessing you were referring to me.  What you did was wrong, but if you're OK with it and you're happy, then sleep well.

Valued Contributor

@makena

Yes, Aunt Agatha

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmomwrote:

But I must say that for classic clothing, I recommend Coldwater Creek. I found that some of their clothing works very well with Linea.

A vanilla print shell worked worked very nicely with the alabaster moss crepe pants from last year. I also mentioned it in my review (a large TV shopping company’s LDO line) or something like that I said.

@JustJazzmom

i have also had great luck with JJILL items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@WNYgalwrote:

@makena

Yes, Aunt Agatha

Hey, the truth hurts

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Respected Contributor

Well I just ordered four more Linea Items because of Free Shipping! 

Wish the Q would have posted the other Jewellery Items today!

Respected Contributor

@Sekawrote:

@Mermaid22wrote:

@nyc1wrote:

Call CS.  They should issue a credit.  

Thank you! I called last night , they will credit my account when I receive the items and call back. She made a note in my account 👍👍

I just called CS - and received the same response - once my Order has shipped - I should call back and they will issue a credit. The CS Representative also made a note in my Account.

Update - my Order from February 17th has now shipped (7Items)  - just called CS to request my Credit for $21 - it is in process and will be issued within 3 days!  Great customer service!