Respected Contributor

“THE CURB LINK RING

…………………..J407812 is the style number of the CURB LINK RING……or what I call the ” INTRECCIATE LINK RING”. or the ENTWINING LINK RING. The design is a combination of three elements I love….HIGH POLISHED METAL…..PAVE’ CUBIC ZIRCONUM…..and ORGANIC SHAPES. The main feature is the BOMBE PAVE’ PUFFED ORGANIC RING on the top which is “entwined” by two high polished loops which join together at the center bottom…….The ring is made in STERLING SILVER , STERLING SILVER WITH 18 KARAT GOLD PLATE and STERLING SILVER with 18 Karat ROSE GOLD PLATE…..The total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is 1.85 Karats of different sized round stones…The approx. measurement is 5/8th of an inch long and 3/4 of an inch wide….It is avail. in sizes 5 through 11….It is SUPERBLY MADE IN ITALY!!!!! Your friends will never guess this ring isn’t made of DIAMONDS…..and there’s no need to tell them!!!…

https://www.qvc.com/Louis-DellOlio-Sterling-Silver-Pave-Curb-LinkRing.product.J407812.html?productNu...

Honored Contributor

Enjoy for those Linea fans who love his jewelry....I just so wish Linea fashion was the topic of the day.

Respected Contributor

Love this Ring.....thank you for posting @Somertime.

I too miss beautiful Linea clothing items.  Haven’t made a purchase from the Q in over a year.

Trusted Contributor

This ring had my name on it.  Just bought it in gold over silver!

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia wrote:

This ring had my name on it.  Just bought it in gold over silver!

@Barbara in Virginia  -  Louis has designed coordinating pieces to the ring that are only available at JustJill's website.