Respected Contributor

………………..The BOLD HIGH POLISHED HOOP has JUST been posted on my…..www QVC.com….. jewelry site. Just go to …..Linea Jewelry by Louis Dell’Olio……It has 12 grams of Sterling Silver which means…..QUALITY. These MADE IN ITALY hoops are LEVER and  SNAP CLOSURE. Even though the shape is BOLD they TAPER as they get closer to the lobe which gives them a graceful shape….They are 1 1/4 inches long and 1/2 inches wide..The hoop is avail in three color metals…….STERLING SILVER…..18 KARAT GOLD PLATED on STERLING…..and ROSE GOLD plated on STERLING….The Sterling silver approx. gram weight is 12 grams.  Check QVC site for exact measurements….Even though they have a BOLD presence they are LIGHT in WEIGHT!…..These are classic everyday hoops that have an impressive presence…………………TODAY there is FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING!!!!!!!!

https://www.qvc.com/Louis-DellOlio-1-14%22-Polished-Hoop-Earrings%2CSterling-Silver.product.J407814....

Valued Contributor

Just ordered the Rose Gold!

Super Contributor
These are marked down to $71.20 today. I had ordered mine on free ship day at $89 so I’ve sent an email to the social media team.
Valued Contributor

Re: New Hoop Earing J407814

[ Edited ]

@GoodyShoes I just emailed them too!

The way QVC changes prices so frequently you really have to check your purchases!

Super Contributor
The silver ones are already sold out!
Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
The silver ones are already sold out!

Not really, the silver one most likely hasn't been put on the warehouse shelves,

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

As per Louis. the silver and rose gold sold out quicker than anticipated.  They are pitting additional silver and rose gold into production.

Only the gold is presently available

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

As per Louis. the silver and rose gold sold out quicker than anticipated.  They are pitting additional silver and rose gold into production.

Only the gold is presently available

@Somertime  - thank you for posting! I missed the silver and the event pricing, so I hope to get them in the future when it's restocked. 

Interested in customer reviews from those that purchased

Assuming they are lightweight bc they are hollow? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
Hi. I just got my silver hoops today. They are indeed hollow. They are about as heavy as I would want earrings to be. But, they really do add a lot of sparkle up close to the face and look great. I really like them. I haven’t worn them for an extended period yet, so I will report back if they give me any problems with being too heavy.

I was a little bit surprised with how they were packaged. They were in a tiny padded envelope, with no box. They were in separate little plastic Ziploc bags, so there was no chance of them scratching each other in transit. They seem to survive OK, but I was surprised they weren’t packaged in a cardboard box with tissue the way that the linea line was.
Super Contributor

Just to follow up.  I wore mine all day today and they were fine.  They did not seem heavy at all.