Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Crepe Pants Reviews! A293796 Petite

Received the ivy & dark sand tops in my usual Petite Medium for bottoms. They both fit well on me in a semi-fitted way.

The ivy looks great with the ombré celadon 3/4 sleeve top. The dark sand looks nice below the gauze crepe dark chocolate with georgette edge (A276293).

The dark sand could work with the truffle assymetrical top (A287611) if maybe you were in a candlelit place. It's not tonal or matches well but you can get away with it in a pinch. I may not need alterations on the inseam which were 28" each.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: Crepe Pants Reviews! A293796 Petite

Lucky you. I waited too long for the petite and now I'm stalking but I don't have much hope.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review @JustJazzmom!  While my pants have shipped, I don't think I'll get them until next week (although fingers are crossed for tomorrow).  Looking foward to wearing them with the Celadon Ombre top!

Super Contributor

Just received my black pants today.... I'm 5'6 and a half and ordered the regular inseam in medium.....   As soon as I pulled them out of the pck. I knew they were not 32 " long !......    I  was sent a petite; the inseam is exactly 28 " and leg opening is 19 ".....  Am sooooo dissapointed ..... of course they're sold out !...

I watched the video again and would have to respectfully disagree with LDO mentioning these are almost like a slim leg pant......  the pants I received have a very full leg.....

The sand are on their way so will wait till I receive those on Monday before the black (petite) go back.....

Respected Contributor

There is a review on the petite pant showing which says she finds the leg too wide and also too long -- 28" for 5'3" shouldn't be long (I can wear 28" and I'm 5'2").  I wonder if she got your regular pant @aqua3!

Respected Contributor

It really depends what her inseam is and not her height. She must have a longer torso and shorter legs. You must have a longer inseam than she does.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

There is a review on the petite pant showing which says she finds the leg too wide and also too long -- 28" for 5'3" shouldn't be long (I can wear 28" and I'm 5'2").  I wonder if she got your regular pant @aqua3!

I suppose that's a possibility..... I spoke with a very nice CS rep. this morning and she's sending a replacement....

Looking forward to receiving the sand tomorrow.....

Super Contributor

Received my sand pants yesterday (regular lenght) , they fit well although a little long,....will have them altered to just an inch shorter.  They also don't appear as full the petite did.    Will get a lot of wear from these .....

Respected Contributor

Received my Ivy pants and agree that they look fabulous with the Celadon Ombre top.  Length and leg width seem fine to me.  However, based on my weight distrubution they are a tad snugger than I would like in some spots but not so much that I should go up a size I don't think.  If I lost 10 pounds I'm sure they would fit perfectly!!!  I still think they are worth keeping even if only to wear with the Ombre top (although I suspect I can wear them with something else).

Honored Contributor

The ivy pants look nice with the desert sand, the dark chocolate top  w georgette bottom, the pink top with georgette bottom and the alabaster top w georgette bottom.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼