Super Contributor

I'm very confused with QVC2 are they all  taped? I'm trying to watch Linea shows on my computer at all hours and there all the same shows. I can't get the show on my TV and I'm really disappointed

Respected Contributor

My cable provider does not offer QVC2 either which makes it hard to figure out what is going on. I'm not much for watching it from my computer. 

Respected Contributor

The tsv was live show on Q2 At 9 p.m. the shows this a.m. appear to be recordings of this 9 p.m. show featuring the tsv.  I think Louis said at the end of the 9 p.m.show he would be back on Q2 at 6 p.m. today so assume this will be live show?  Checked and it does not say live however Louis should know.

I was confused too and recorded all the same show but awaiting the 6 p.m. show now!

Very confusing all this why make it so hard to spend money.

Honored Contributor

The 9PM ET show was live and at midnight ET it said on the upper right hand corner as the show began 'previously recorded'. 

I am recording the later today shows but I've a feeling they will be repeats of that 9PM show.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

It is confusing apparently they have both taped and live shows.  I'm recording his shows as well so I will probably wind up with repeats as well.

Super Contributor

Does this mean we won't be seeing any new items today. I wonder if Louis knew that all these shows were prerecorded. He really needs to be back on the regular Qvc and forget  QVC2. Louis doesn't have enough shows as it is so he needs to be on Prime Time for his Linea Ladies like me.

Super Contributor

The Live format is prime time only: from six pm (eastern) to midnight is live and from midnight to six pm is taped (6 hours of live and 18 of taped).

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the club, @fresh kitty. We're trying to figure it out, too. I think QVC2 is an experiment, so we'll see if this new format remains. I'm with you--I prefer the live televised shows that I can DVR. Watching QVC2 on a computer screen is not preferable and it's awkward to even place an order at the same time you're viewing it. I don't see how that drives sales or new viewership.

You'll hear a few people say they just "love" the new QVC2 format, but I think it's a case of putting "lipstick on a pig," so to speak.

Frequent Contributor

I'm confused as well.  My channel guide said that right now Louis Del Olio would be airing.  Instead, it's Dansko.  I also don't understand why the name was changed.

Honored Contributor

@lrbrb wrote:

I'm confused as well.  My channel guide said that right now Louis Del Olio would be airing.  Instead, it's Dansko.  I also don't understand why the name was changed.

I feel the same way! SHOES? 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼