Contributor

I like the monochrome/column of color look. I see that the new colors in A214117 (the crinkle georgette top) include a Dark Olive. I see pants A302680 (gauze crepe pull on pants) also available in a Dark Olive. I don't know enough about Linea to know if this means the colors would match, even though they are different items. (I know Denim & Co states that their named colors match throughout their lines)

Can anyone give me advice on this? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@AlexisRose Shop with confidence with LDO.  He always makes sure his dye lots stay consistent and true.  The dark olive you referenced will match perfectly.  His sizing is also spot on.  I highly recommend using the "click here" measurements for guidance to determine your correct size.  In the Whisper Knit items, especially the sweaters and tanks, I always size down one size.  Many of the Linea gals do too.  If you prefer a looser fit, you might want to go with your regular Linea size.  The ladies that write reviews are very honest so you will probably find their comments very helpful, too.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@AlexisRose Shop with confidence with LDO.  He always makes sure his dye lots stay consistent and true.  The dark olive you referenced will match perfectly.  His sizing is also spot on.  I highly recommend using the "click here" measurements for guidance to determine your correct size.  In the Whisper Knit items, especially the sweaters and tanks, I always size down one size.  Many of the Linea gals do too.  If you prefer a looser fit, you might want to go with your regular Linea size.  The ladies that write reviews are very honest so you will probably find their comments very helpful, too.  Good luck!

Most times will stay with usual size for WK Linea tops. The Every Needle Rib WKs have slightly smaller chest measurements in the size I buy in tops but they fit like the regular WKs in my usual size. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Louis's Linea line does a good job with matching colors.

Contributor

Thanks to all who replied!  I'm not new to the Linea line (love it), just not up on some of the finer points you guys know.  Also thanks for the points on the WK line--also new to me.  Sizing in his line has been very consistent for me, but I do always check measurements. 

I try, try to keep a reasonable Linea budget, but sometimes...

Off to order!

Trusted Contributor

If the colors don't mix exactly, they are very often very tonal and look terriic together.  When they don't, Louis usually indicates that.