Respected Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones Does Capri on the Wild Side (I Know Better than to Ask Louis for This)

Focus on the Dress @golding76 ........

Honored Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones Does Capri on the Wild Side (I Know Better than to Ask Louis for This)

@golding76.  I can’t post pictures, but a 79 year old Ringo Starr runs circles around Michael Douglas.

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Micheal looks so old & sick. Catherine's dress is horrible!! So tired of these type of dresses. Showing the world your goods is not sexy!

Agreed @ahoymate!  Way too much cleavage; I think it would be much more ladylike, and even sexier, if she showed less cleavage.  Letting it all hang out does not equate to sexy.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Iconic: The star looked delighted as she prepared to receive the honour

Catherine wore a hot pink dress to receive an honor in her Wales hometown.  She was awarded the "Freedom of the City of Swansea" on Wednesday and honored for never forgetting her home country.  According to the Daily Mail, she is one of only two women to be granted the "Honorary Freedom."

Great color on her!  It appears to be Schiaparelli Pink.

Image result for schiaparelli pink

Respected Contributor

They are probably selling homes because their son left for college and daughter will in a couple of years.  They will be empty nesters.  

Honored Contributor

Catherine is wearing in St. Tropez the same caftan she had on in the boat in Capri.  I love this sort of look.  Michael is looking stronger here.

Maybe Louis could translate this look into a lightweight caftan for us for next summer.

Leisurely lunch: Catherine Zeta Jones, 49, and her husband Michael Douglas, 74, enjoyed a day out with friends on Sunday as they continued their lavish stay in St Tropez

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reminds me of this Medallion Scarf Print Top.

803E8CCE-C9C5-4F52-923A-F4B1BD4996CA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm still following Catherine Z-J on her European jaunt.  Here she is in Antibes, wearing a lace dress that captures the beauty of the lace that Louis offers us in the Linea line.

We are so fortunate that we have access to similarly beautiful garments but at a price that we can afford.  Thank you, Louis, for your talent and taste.

Tasteful: The loose, floor length dress was the right choice for another hot day in the south of France

Honored Contributor

Dinner in Portofino.   Lovely beaded dress.

Stunning: The flattering garment featured long, flowing sleeves and grazed just above her wedged espadrilles

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catherine is rocking another caftan in Portofino.  Gorgeous!

I think this holiday did wonders for Michael's vim and vigor.

Happy couple: Catherine and Michael interlocked their hands as they strolled through the streets