Frequent Contributor

For those of you who use the Cash Back websites, RetailMeNot is offering 20% back on QVC purchases today!

Super Contributor

@Wild Rose wrote:

For those of you who use the Cash Back websites, RetailMeNot is offering 20% back on QVC purchases today!

All of my purchases through retailmenot for 20% were put on backorder which negates the 20%

Super Contributor

Did this happen to anyone else? Any one else lose their rebates due to unexplainable backorders. In all the rebates I have had, nothing like this has ever happened before.

Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss 

My Polo's are now on backorder and I did not place the order thru any rebate site. Hmmm

Frequent Contributor

I've never had that happen to me!  Where do you see that you have lost the 20%?  Does retailmenot show that on your account?

Super Contributor

@Wild Rose wrote:

I've never had that happen to me!  Where do you see that you have lost the 20%?  Does retailmenot show that on your account?

Yes, I contacted them and there are no rebates on backorder items. I had four different orders that I made on Friday in reponds to your post. All four (and only these four) went to backorder on Sunday (yesterday). I contact retailmenot and got the bad news. I canelled all four orders. I only reordered one with topcashback's 10% and today it is perparing to ship (I think it will ship out tonight). Incredible!