Trusted Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - Botanical Prints! WOW!

These are beautiful prints, but maybe just the scarf for me.  That border print around my hips (I'm short - that's where it will hit) is probably not the most attractive on me.  Abd I do love a bateau neckline.

I have to decide if it's worth the return postage to try it out.

Valued Contributor

@Sammijo10  The length is also too long for me, however it looks like about 2 in. is black and the boarder dark enough I feel it is  worth a try.  Sometimes a thin belt, then "blouse" it to make it shorter works for me. Louis would frown on that but a short girl has to do what she can, and he styles for long lean girls.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, to the scarfs

No, to the blouse.  Pretty pattern, but too much.  I know flowers are coming back, but no thanks for me.

Trusted Contributor

Definitely the mint for me. Maybe the blue also. Truth be told, I would like to have them all!

Honored Contributor

From Louis' page, I love the bandana scarf.  Very Jackie O.  I think 27 inches would give me the ability to belt it with a skinny self-color belt of navy or black depending on the color I choose.  I think this will be lovely with white pants in spring.

Respected Contributor

I'm not big on prints so the top is a pass for me but I might be interested to check out the scarf.
Honored Contributor

Do most of you think the Botanical Prints will be up for purchase after midnight tomorrow?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Wow, this is stunning. I have a few items that I bought from Louis's collection in the last two years and they are outstanding. I wish I had a job so I could wear more of his designs to an office!

I don't need this, but I am thining of getting the ivory and navy. I bought one trendy item last year: Linea's rubarb wildflower cold shoulder top. I wore it on all my date nights with my husband and special occasions and I felt so good in it.

I am a pretty classic simple dresser, but the few tops that. I have from Linea have greatly improved the variety and quality of my wardrobe. I am very satisfied with my purchases from him. 

When is this big deal?

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful print but I really dislike the dark yoke so will pass.  Hope those who get this one enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I'm excited that the shows are almost here. Five hours of Linea. I'm so glad I get QVC2 on my TV. I will be watching. I have my Big Deals picked out and I'm definitely getting extra scarves as presents. I'm sure they will be a great price.