Honored Contributor

From LDO blog:

As you know the Q always has “us” come down for additional showings other than our scheduled one hour shows, and I have just received those dates and times:

August 7th, FEW 6am-9am 2 items

August 7th, 11:00am “What to Wear”, 2 items

August 7th, 10:00pm “Fashionly Late”,  one item

August 29th, AM Style, 8:00am -10:00am, 1 item

August 31st, 4:00am, is my already scheduled one hour show

August 31st, 5:00pm, is my already scheduled one hour show.

As of now I do not know what items will be on any of these appearances. I do know it’s a combination of NEW, Reorders and customer favorites.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: Added August Appearances

Thanks, JJM. I saw it on his website and knew we could count on you to update over here. You're the best!

Respected Contributor

I'm on waitlist for his whisper knit cardigan.  Does he usually fill those orders?  I've never been on waitlist before, but I really want that in the raspberry.  That's the only item I plan to buy for fall/'winter, as I don't need anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I'm on waitlist for his whisper knit cardigan.  Does he usually fill those orders?  I've never been on waitlist before, but I really want that in the raspberry.  That's the only item I plan to buy for fall/'winter, as I don't need anything.

From what we've been told it takes a year in most cases for more inventory to be delivered after the Q places the order. It's up to the Q to decide if they re-order a style. In my experience, I usually get my waitlisted orders.

What size are you waiting for? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

think good chance u will receive.  Lots of people are exchanging sizes on this.

Think the raspberry and charcoal are the mismarked ones