Honored Contributor

Re: A302599 Recommendations please?

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66,Hello Lovely!  You do look beautiful in all of your outfits in your pictures.  It's highly likely that in addition to admiring how your outfits coordinate, they wonder how you find all of the matching items which does take time.

Some one recently asked me how I matched all of my reds among blouses, coats, shoes, and jewelry.  I only buy in the "winter" season. 

In the picture where you had lunch with Debbie, the red jacket you wore looks very nice.  If you'd like a softer look than the white blouse, try a blouse in one of the pretty spring florals.  I could see you in a smaller print with red, pink, and blue with green leaves and yellow accents. That would look fantastic if it's your taste.  Hug!Smiley Happy

@Annabellethecat66Found a beautiful shirt!  A little of this peeking out from that red jacket would be striking!  Lauren Ralph Lauren  cotton and silk.  Washable!

Lauren Ralph Lauren Floral Print Cotton-Silk Shirt

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

I'd go pink!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Justice4allwrote:

@Trudey

I'd go pink!

I agree, pink.  I think somehow or other here we jumped off the track.  I think all people look great in pink and turquoise and as age changes our complexion, some do not look good in black and not knowing the person(s) personally, we never know who will and who will not look good in black.

Respected Contributor

Since the turquoise color is a favorite, I decided to just order that color.  I need to see if the fit and style work for me.  I often order multiples of an item, only to have to return them all.  I sure hope I love it as much as everyone else does.  If I love it, the pink and black will be mine too Smiley Happy

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post.  You are all so helpful.