New Contributor
Why is Laura Gellar not on QVC hardly at all anymore? It seems that she does not have as many products anymore and is not restocking shades of what she does have now.
New Contributor

Honored Contributor

I thought someone on here said she sold her business, it seems after they sell they are the face of the company for a year or 2 and then you don't see them anymore. Any good rep. with some experience in make up application could sell those cosmetics. I certainly don't miss JKL from IT Cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

I ordered several sets of LG makeup from her website for Christmas gifts and it took forever for them to arrive; no confirmation, no tracking, no nothing. I emailed several times because they had no phone number. I hope her products are still available somewhere because she makes the best highlighter and shadows I have ever found.

Respected Contributor
Laura Geller was on several times last week.
Super Contributor

Wish she had a TSV coming up

Honored Contributor

She sold the company, then the buyer declared bankrupcy about a year ago.  Things sound very shaky for Laura Geller Cosmetics.  Didn't Mally have a similar situation?  What happens to these companies?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It seems once they sell the company everything goes downhill ... so sad😪

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

It seems once they sell the company everything goes downhill ... so sad😪

So true, and the products are never exactly the same. Mally's company was taken over and the new owners brought in the former head of Victoria Secret cosmetics. Laura sold. Bobbi Brown sold. Jamie Kern Lima sold - although her products seem to have the integrity they have always had. Maureen from Tarte sold. I think some of the former owners agree to stay on for a while as the "faces" of the company, and then they phase out. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I hope this company does not go under!  I really like their products.  And I think Laura is just a darling woman and she is so much fun when she comes on.  She is one of the few shows that I watch! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin