Honored Contributor

Re: can't find basic solid color rayon/span tank

@janesilver wrote:

@Desertdi Are they long enough to cover the butt?

@janesilver    I'm 4'10"......and not a good judge of how clothes fit other people.  You'd have to check the individual garment measurements.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 I love clothes and I have never seen any other vendor offer styles with the specs of Logo.  Some of the styles may be similar, but never the same specs.  I am very particular about fit and understand the op's concerns.  Not a big fan of logo tanks though, they are too long for my taste most of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@janesilver Did you see A458191?  It comes in 5 colors, and this is one of them:

Esteemed Contributor

@janesilver Just saw another one. Maybe they came out after you posted.  Also in 5 colors A458197

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee @janesilver  - Sorry for late reply.  No, they are not as long as Lori's.

Frequent Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe These are a possibility, but I find the curved hemlines a bit too long usually.  I do like the indigo (why can't Lori use the word "navy"?  It would help me a lot).  Need a navy tank.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe It's been a while since I first posted.  And, yes, this is another possibility.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

January 2022.  I am a happy camper.  I have 4 of the ones I posted above with the v-neck.  They are perfect.  Have another on order in a size larger than my usual,  just for fun.  Going to order more in my size too, but wish she had more color options.  Doesn't matter -- I love LOGO tanks.  That's all there is to it.  I don't think I could wear another brand.   Tried over many years until I found Lori.