Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  What is the difference between these and the ones we have?  Do you think the legs are slimmer?  Maybe these don't have pockets on the back...not sure, will have to look again.  Can't imagine why the price is higher.  Did you get your replacement pair in the dark indigo?  I noticed mine were a little crooked on the right leg, but not enough to return,  I have found that to be a problem with DJs before.

@Trudey  I don't know what the difference in the new pants is - I didn't watch the video. You should watch it. The price we got was a special price on ours - can't remember if it was a ODO or TSV but it was a special price and then had a buy more and save. It was a really good price.  

I am sooooo glad you mentioned that the seam on your dark indigo was crooked too - not because I want your pair to be crooked but....at the very last minute as I was filling out the exchange receipt and about to pack up my pants, I decided to get a second black pair instead of the dark indigo (I have black and the ligther indigo right now which is really a medium color and I love).  This is because I mostly wear black pants and also because this season I got several pair of dark indigo Talbots jeans (in a couple of different styles) and, most importantly, (3) I was really afraid the replacement pair would also have the seams sewn not quite right, which you confirmed, and I didn't want to have to send back a second pair, at which time another color like the black I decided on might be sold out.  

So I got a second black pair because the price was so good on them and they are such great pants!  One to wear while one is waiting to be washed.   Reading your post now I'm glad I didn't try another dark indigo.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee My husband was so funny.  He said "You need to get more of those jeans...they look really good on you".  I'm going to order black before the price goes up anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  YAY at your hubby!

Did you see the new ones that come in charcoal also have a black choice?  You should watch the video before you order black in the first pair just to see the dfference.   Hard to believe the price difference is so much - why pay more for the black when you can pay less?  Unless there is some significant difference why the newer ones are more.  Doesn't make sense to me!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I just watched the video and checked the measurements.  There are no back pockets on the new pants and the leg opening is about 2 inches less than the straight legs.  Blonde Maria (whom I think is very thin) said she was wearing a medium.  The larger model, who usually wears large had on XL.  Angel had on 1X, which was the size she wore in the straight leg, but these fit her much closer. It appears that they will be closer to leggings unless you size up.  I love the straight leg style...maybe they'll add more colors since those sold well.

Respected Contributor

Logo Ladies, I wanted to share a great shoe find.  If you need great looking sandals that are super comfortable, affordable and stylish, check out Italian Shoemaker on HSN.  I ordered 

Italian Shoemakers Alysha Wedge Sandal

545-030

I needed navy sandals and decided to try these.  I wore them on vacation and felt like I was wearing sneakers.  These are a great dupe for a pair of Charleston Shoe Co. sandals that I own...but are so much more affordable.  The comfort level is amazing and the price is great.  I just ordered a different style to wear to an upcoming wedding.
Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I just watched the video and checked the measurements.  There are no back pockets on the new pants and the leg opening is about 2 inches less than the straight legs.  Blonde Maria (whom I think is very thin) said she was wearing a medium.  The larger model, who usually wears large had on XL.  Angel had on 1X, which was the size she wore in the straight leg, but these fit her much closer. It appears that they will be closer to leggings unless you size up.  I love the straight leg style...maybe they'll add more colors since those sold well.

@Trudey  Thanks for reporting on the video!   Now I don't have to watch it.   I'm not interested in those.  Although I would prefer ours without back pockets, I like the fit a lot and also don't want to pay any more for them!

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, for those who have the Logo Camo full length legging in Blue Spruce (A276799), I ordered the Peace Love World Top A294413 in the "Kale" color which is in the green color family.  That color is a perfect compliment to the green in the camo pants.

I know I recently did a suggestion to Peace Love World because their tops are generally so short and a lot oversized.  I recently returned XL to exchange for my regular size 1X because I needed just a bit more length to cover trouble areas.  This one is not quite as over-sized as most of their inventory, so am hoping it will work as a top to wear with the Logo Camo legging.

Anyhow for those who do not mind the shorter tops, this is a great pairing.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan  Thanks for the suggestion since I do have those camo pants.  Not sure I"ll lorder this top because I need long coverage for leggings but I'll consider it.

The color reminds me of Lori's blue spruce / mystic teal a bit although I can see this top is a different color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't own these but FYI:

D&C ankle camo print pants in a lot of different color choices.  On Clearance for under $30

A279890

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Camo-Printed-Zip-Front-Ankle-Pants.product.A279890.html?sc=PRODFEED

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@LogoFan  Thanks for the suggestion since I do have those camo pants.  Not sure I"ll lorder this top because I need long coverage for leggings but I'll consider it.

The color reminds me of Lori's blue spruce / mystic teal a bit although I can see this top is a different color.

The Kale is the exact same green color that is mixed with other colors in the leggings A276799.  That is only reason I am willing to try for a bit longer length in the top.  Color is too perfect not to give it a try.  Only reason I may be able to wear the 26" length is because I have shrunk from 5'3" to 5' in recent years.  I love those camo pants and it appears they are back in stock again.