Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Trudey  You know our new favorite Dream Jeannes without the faux fly front?  The ones your hubby loves on you?   Well last night I picked up the dark moss green color As Is in the short medium.   I hope I like the dark moss and equally importantly, I do hope they come in pristine condition.  Knock on wood, so far I've had good luck with QF DJ As Is pants.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Great find.  Let me know what you think.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  You know our new favorite Dream Jeannes without the faux fly front?  The ones your hubby loves on you?   Well last night I picked up the dark moss green color As Is in the short medium.   I hope I like the dark moss and equally importantly, I do hope they come in pristine condition.  Knock on wood, so far I've had good luck with QF DJ As Is pants.

@Trudey  I just received my As Is dark moss green DJs today.  Although,  As Is is true for the price only, because they are absolutely in brand  new condition, complete with extra rhinestones attached in the little plastic bag and even the tissue covering up the DJ heart!  Absolutely pristine!

I am definitely keeping  them, although there is a negative.  The color.  It's really kind of odd - I was expecting a dark olive green.   When I opened the pkg. I thought at first they were black (remember my house has bad lighting) but when I looked at them at the window with the sun coming in, I could see they are a very, very dark green.  I think they may have either a brown (likely) or gray undertone because they are so dark and so odd of a shade of green.   So, I probably would have returned them at full price.  However I'm keeping them esp. for this price because I have sooooo many various shades of LOGO green tops and cardis that, because these are dark and a nondescript green and not any kind of in-your-face nor defined shade of green, I think they will work with all my LOGO green shades I have in tops! Seriously!   So that's kind of an advantage to this nondescript kind of "blah" shade of green.  The LOGO top will be the "star" of whatever outfit it is, and I'll be comfy in my pants that will work with any of the greens but that nobody will really notice at all.  I wouldn't wear these in summer though - unlike black which I wear all year round, these are a fall & wintry shade of green IMO and I know you live in a warm climate.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with their condition and I do think they will be useful.  However, the color shade is by no means a favorite and the other colors in this pant are definitely preferable!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I'm glad your jeans arrived in "new" condition and thanks for describing the color of green.  Green isn't a color that looks good on me, unless it's in the blue/green or teal family.  I really think these DJs are the best ever.  Since you had good luck with as is, I'm going to check for my size.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Just checked and was able to get the black "as-is".  I hope mine are as nice as your's.  Thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey Oh, I'm so glad you got the black at the As Is price since I knew you wanted those before the price went up (and instead, for you it went down! LOL).  

I'm hoping yours arrives in what was really new condition also.  

Honored Contributor

New item for the camo lovers:  

G.I.L.I. stretch leggings

A298278

http://www.qvc.com/GILI-Stretch-Leggings.product.A298278.html?sc=NAVLIST

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I received my "as is" DJs in black and they are perfecf.  Mine didn't have the little plastic packet of sequins and the tag was removed, but other than that, I can find absolutely nothing wrong with them.  Thanks for the heads up on these...great price for great jeans.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Thanks, girlfriend, for letting me know.  I'm so happy yours came in like-new condition.   As I said before, mine even had the tissue over the DJ heart in the pocket as well as that bag of sequins, which was probably the most pristine any As Is item has been that I've ever received.  I didn't think lightening would strike twice, so to speak, so I'm just happy yours are in great shape. They  were wee a great price for a great look and fit (even the first price we paid  wasn't bad for DJ).

Respected Contributor

This IM Hoodie is the best hoodie purchase I've made since some of the earlier Lounge hoodies from Logo (that I still love and wear).  It was a TSV, but even at the regular price, it is totally worth it.  It will be nice and warm when the weather gets cooler and the fit is very slimming.  Mine is size medium and it fits perfectly (sometimes have to size up in IM).

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-SOHO-Plushed-Back-Zip-Front-Tunic-Hoodie.product.A294467.ht...