Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@violet runner I definitely think it could work as a biking top, although it'll be fairly short on you - shorter than a lot of the LOGO.   It's certainly a great price to try it out!  If it doesn't work, you could always just wear it around the house, or possibly even to sleep in.  Worth a try.  The black has all sorts of possibilities to wear with it.

Honored Contributor

Tomorrow I'm going to a day of professional continuing education to keep my license in my profession active (we have to have a certain number of hours of this to stay licensed).  Ugh, boring.  But anyway....

I wanted to share my planned outfit I'm going to wear tomorrow which is part LOGO.

I have the Halston pants (see first link below) in both colors from having been LTS several times already, the most recent time being within the past couple of weeks at $29.10.  @Mellie2 has these pants also (blue choice) and loves them so much she even has  a backup pair.  Anyway....I'm going to wear the blue ones tomorrow with a blue lake (I think that's the color) LOGO very lightweight waffle knit cardi that goes great with the blue in the pants, LOGO Links J346949 (second link below) and a white cotton sleeveless top from Talbot's. I'm wearing the cardi and the sleeveless tank because  sometimes these rooms are air conditioned to frigid levels, so I want the cardi. If it's hot in the room, which also happens sometimes with lots of people in it, I'll remove the cardi.  The pants are a little funky in the area from waist to groin (tummy area) so I always cover that up.  Both the long carrdi of course will cover it and so will my white Talbots sleeveless tank.  I'll be sitting all day long and want to be comfortable but not sloppy looking.  Nobody wears jeans to these things. .

Halston Pants:

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Block-Print-Pull-On-Jogger-Pants-with-Drawstring.product.A275449.htm...

Links:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Glittering-Gems-Necklace.product.J346949.html?sc=SRC...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Loving the sound of your outfit for tomorrow - you will be comfy but not too casual.  The Halston pants are great had to check them out only have grey left in my size may try them but have to see what color tops I have that would suit them.  Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Thank you! Smiley Happy  I will say the gray ones are much more muted in person - a pretty "watercolor" pastel.  The gray and the yellow esp. are very muted and pretty; the pants are actually a nice neutral that can go with a lot.  Don't be afraid of the "yellow" which is quite light in person.  I do like the blue better but am very glad to have both pair.

You have a good day also - I'm off soon for my class!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I know you looked fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I got the Halston LTS  tank in the mail the other day and it's going to be great for biking. A289367.  I suppose it could be worn for other things too. It  fit good in the size small. I got the black and it washed up nicely today.  What a good deal that was for me!

It wasn't too short either.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I'm so happy you are pleased with it and will be keeping it (I feel responsible so I'm glad you don't have to pay return postage!)   I also ordered the black but haven't received mine yet, although I haven't taken in today's mail.

Thanks for letting me know. Smiley Happy  That sure was a great price!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  There is a new Halston chambray jogger pants today and not at a bad price either.   Looks to be the same silhouette as our funky colorful Halston jogger pant so I thought you might like it since you like that pair.

Regular:

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Regular-Stretch-Chambray-Jogger-Pants.product.A292247.html

Petite:

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Petite-Stretch-Chambray-Jogger-Pants.product.A292248.html

Respected Contributor

I think I remember that some of the Logo ladies have purchased Lisa Rinna pants.  I'm interested, but unsure of sizing.  Did you find that they run true or did you need to size down?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I think I remember that some of the Logo ladies have purchased Lisa Rinna pants.  I'm interested, but unsure of sizing.  Did you find that they run true or did you need to size down?

@Trudey@  Yes, @Mellie2 and I have Rinna pants.   I have them in two styles but to my knowledge she only has one style.  Both of mine are true to my regular size.  I did not size up or down. But my build is quite different from yours so I don't know how much you can rely on what I did.  Maybe Mellie2 will also respond although she's been in Canada for a while.