Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

A Halston LTS today that would look good under a lot of LOGO cardi colors.   I don't like the hemline of it but it might appeal to some of you, esp. the colors:  A277080

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Sleeveless-Knit-Top-with-Printed-Overlay.product.A277080.html?sc=SRC...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2  @violet runner

LTS TODAY!  These Lisa Rinna pants are ones I got a few months ago in black as a LTS and I paid more then!  I am picking up the chocolate today.  They are very comfortable, fit true to my size medium and weren't too long on me at 5'3" (some drape but they are banded so were fine).  They are a thin, summer weight pant IMO - not as substantial as a LOGO pant and not nearly as thick material as the woodcut print Rinna pants Mellie and I have.  But I do like these for the warm weather!  Peg, I think they would be good for your yoga - truly I do esp. at this price.  Some review say they haven't stood up well (although almost all reviews talk about the comfort of them). Mine have held up fine but I never put them in the dryer.  The material is so thin anyway that they dry hanging up in no time.   Again, these aren't very substantial pants but are great for the warm weather and are pajama-comfortable.

I should say that this is like a summer weight  sweat pant.  These are very casual @Mellie2   I'm not sure these would be suitable for work, but more for running errands.  I think you've said you've thought about these before but didn't catch the last LTS where I bought them, and now the price is even better (about $10 less than I paid.)

http://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Drawstring-Knit-Pants-wit.product.A268106.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  What's up with this?  Our "jodphur" Lisa Rinna pants with woodblock print are on LTS today at much more than we paid for them!  I should know - I have three pairs (two black and one taupe).  What the heck?  We paid a lot less on LTS!  The are  $49.44 at LTS!  I looked up my orders and I paid $30.38 as the LTS price!   What's up with the Q and its raising prices so very much!?

By the time you see these you may have missed the LTS price but again, $49.44!

http://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Pull-On-Printed-Knit-Pants.product.A274671.html?sc=SRCH

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, agree about the raised prices. I mentioned yesterday in  a thread on 2 items you posted for LTS. All of sudden some of these items just aren't very good deals. Great you pointed this out today. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, agree about the raised prices. I mentioned yesterday in  a thread on 2 items you posted for LTS. All of sudden some of these items just aren't very good deals. Great you pointed this out today. Thanks.

@violet runner  Thanks.  And I had failed to mention in my post above that now this inventory has been sitting around the Q even longer than it had been when Mellie2 and I bought them much cheaper.  That's a considerable price difference for merchandise sitting around even longer now.

If you reread my LTS post from yesterday, I made comments about the pricing also when I first posted the thread, saying the LTS prices were still a lot.

Honored Contributor

Talbots striped dress - cute!

I found a cute item on the Talbots site that, at least online, looks LOGO-ish.  One five-star (out of five) review so far.  It's at full price because it's new, so I'm not encouraging anyone to buy it at that price (I never pay full price for Talbots clothes) because not only do they often (weekly!) have additional percentages off certain items, such as dresses, but they slash their prices pretty quickly and their sales are great.  So, if interested in this dress which is now priced at around $80, just keep an eye on it  (you just missed a 30% off dresses sale but T's often has coupons for 40% off any regularly priced item, and other deals).   It's a cute striped casual dress with stripes going in different directions; only one color option.  I would post a photo here but the stripes are coming out all wavey if I try to do that so best to go to the Talbots site and see it for yourself and then put it on a wish list if you like it.   Item number is  C149787     Dress is probably too short for you taller ladies.   I haven't yet seen it in person at a store and therefore haven't tried it on but the one five star review is very encouraging.  And with additional percentage(s) off, it'll be a good price!

The site is just what you'd expect it to by and it's Talbots w/out an apostrophe in the word.

Honored Contributor

To you ladies who wear Quacker Factory with LOGO - check out today's LTS for a few QF items.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Quick!  Our Halston jogger  pants are LTS today - get the other color!

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Block-Print-Pull-On-Jogger-Pants-with-Drawstring.product.A275449.htm...

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Brush-Stroke-Print-Scoop-Neck-Knit-Tank.product.A289367.html?upsh=1&...

This Saturday 7/8 LTS  tank would be cute underneath LOGO cardis.  One reviewer even compares it to LOGO!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I ordered in black. I'm going to try and wear it as a biking top!  I think it looks online like some of the very expensive cycling tops I already own.  Great price and hooray for me if it'll work! Thanks for pointing this out.