Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

See the link on the home page today for the Peek at Today's Special Value (tomorrow's).  I can't tell what brand it is - we know it isn't LOGO - but it looks LOGO-ish. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2 wrote:

Gosh I loved your story about the pants. Loved reading it. It's good to know about the taupe color as I love the fit in the black so much I was tempted to try another as well. I totally get having a backup for them. They are nice on me as well and I like hoe edgy they are. I am feeling better and it is kind of you to ask. I tried on four items this morning and love all so much. I am now a convert to dreame Jeanne's and I say to anyone who has hesitated TRY them. I love love love them. My favorite is A280822 leggings in black. They are not your typical legging and look more like a slim leg pant so I can wear to work. I paired them with a lunchtime special ... A259244 Logo French Terry in black and the look is awesome. The Pants fit nicely over short black boots so the bling shows. So great full to @Pearlee and this thread for helping us to find new brands to wear with our Logo. Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  Well I have to say that I really love how adventurous you are at trying some of the things I point out, like those Joan R. statement necklaces and the really funky Lisa Rinna pants!  You are my cohort in funkiness and trying things out!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pearley, I sm debating between the brown croc and the navy spanx legging. Since I missed the show am viewing on my ipad and the colors are so dark in the presentation I can't can an idea of which to get. When the colors are dark like that I wish they put them up against a light background as they were just handling the leggings and it didn't help me. I do so love spanx leggings though...so again thanks..would have completely missed.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  My computer monitor is so old and dark (can't lighten it with controls either) that I also could not distinguish the colors or the prints.   I was able to a little more when they showed the green and black camo ones - maybe because Leah put her hand behind them?  But yeah, I'm not thinking of ordering any but I couldn't see what they were like either.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

See the link on the home page today for the Peek at Today's Special Value (tomorrow's).  I can't tell what brand it is - we know it isn't LOGO - but it looks LOGO-ish. 

@Pearlee - It's an Isaac Mizrahi cashmere sweater A281354 for $129.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - It's an Isaac Mizrahi cashmere sweater A281354 for $129.

@Biftu  Thanks!  And....never mind! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  New today:  Spanx faux leather leggings  A278540

Valued Contributor

I love the espresso as well. They are perfect for my job. There is something about the leggings that really stand out. The fit is perfect....as if they were made for me. As it's my first order ( and not my last) I am not sure if they fit true to size. I got the medium and they fit the same as Logo medium pants. Maybe a better fit for me. The bling on the bottom takes my black tops up a notch. I love being your funky adventurous friend in clothing. Wait til I tell my kids Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I love the espresso as well. They are perfect for my job. There is something about the leggings that really stand out. The fit is perfect....as if they were made for me. As it's my first order ( and not my last) I am not sure if they fit true to size. I got the medium and they fit the same as Logo medium pants. Maybe a better fit for me. The bling on the bottom takes my black tops up a notch. I love being your funky adventurous friend in clothing. Wait til I tell my kids Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  Thanks  that was  a helpful comment because from what you write in this forum about your pants fit, although we are both mediums, I think you are slimmer on the bottom than I am.  Your comment tells me that I think those leggings will be a bit snugger fit on me than the straight leg pants, as all of the DJ leggings are. So thanks for your reply.

LOL about telling your kids. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There is a G.I.L.I. striped pencil skirt on lunchtime special today 10/27     A268271