Valued Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

No worries @Pearlee. We have spoken of QF before, you helped me find some tops for my Mom.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  Thanks - yes I remember that.  When I think QF, you are the first LOGO person who comes to mind, probably because of your posts about QF and your mom.

Thanks for understanding.  You too @Mellie2 - since I know you are a nice person. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee for the kind compliment. You made my day. I went for 2 QF styles and look forward to trying them with my Logo. I ordered the espresso in straight leg ( Dream Jeanne's ) and I am going to try the leggings. I ordered the black with curved hem bling. Looking forward to a new brand to try. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you who liked the camo Spanx leggings, there are new colors/prints today in Spanx prints.  They were presented in A.M. Style.  This is the item number for the new ones although Q just restocked the camos too and Leah said they are last order of the season.  The video shows all of them, although this item number seems to be just for the new prints.

A284226

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you Pearley!!

wearing them today, will check out now thanks!

I thought it was Christmas day so didn't even turn on tv etc...thanks

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  So did you get any new Spanx leggings today?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2   Mellie2, I see you are MIA on the board and I sure hope your pneumonia hasn't worsened.   Gosh it's hard to get rid of something like that at this time of year.  I sure hope you are doing better and not worse.

You know our Lisa Rinna LTS "jodhpur"  pants? A274671  Well I have a confession/story for you.   Before they went off LTS price that day we both ordered the black ones, I ordered the taupe (other color choice)  but canceled them so I never mentioned them to you.   When the black ones  arrived and I liked them so well, I reinstated my order for the taupe ones at the LTS price, thinking they'd go with a lot of brownish or grayish LOGO tops I have.  It turns out, I didn't like them nearly as well as the black ones.  The taupe was a very odd color - not quite brownish but not really gray either so that they wouldn't go with either gray or brown very well. Also, the design hardly even showed up on the taupe ones because it was only slightly darker than the background color.  They didn't look nearly as cool or funky without the design showing up.   I even put them against some LOGO clothes that had brownish (i.e. maple) and other similar colors in them and gray and I was finding that they weren't going with any of my LOGO clothes, which is what I'd bought them for - to wear under a lot of her TSV Fr terry cardis I have.   So.....they were such a good price, and I've worn the black so many times already that I exchanged them for a duplicate pair of black, so that when I'm laundering my first pair I'll still have a fresh pair.  I've been "going to" them a lot and plenty of my tops cover the "jodhpur" part of the pants.  I'm happy to have a black backup pair.  I also feel as if these will accommodate quite well my weight fluctuations (story of my life).

Valued Contributor

Gosh I loved your story about the pants. Loved reading it. It's good to know about the taupe color as I love the fit in the black so much I was tempted to try another as well. I totally get having a backup for them. They are nice on me as well and I like hoe edgy they are. I am feeling better and it is kind of you to ask. I tried on four items this morning and love all so much. I am now a convert to dreame Jeanne's and I say to anyone who has hesitated TRY them. I love love love them. My favorite is A280822 leggings in black. They are not your typical legging and look more like a slim leg pant so I can wear to work. I paired them with a lunchtime special ... A259244 Logo French Terry in black and the look is awesome. The Pants fit nicely over short black boots so the bling shows. So great full to @Pearlee and this thread for helping us to find new brands to wear with our Logo. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2  I'm very glad you are doing better.  Oh, I'm so happy about what you wrote about the DJs.   I love all my DJs - they are so comfortable and, even though jeans, they don't look like jeans in the non-indigo colors and are definitely suitable for casual work wear.   I'm happy you love them and believe me, you will now be hooked!   I'm going to look up that item number on the leggings.   There actually isn't a whole lot of difference between leggings, slim leg pants, and straight leg pants although the leggings always fit me snugger than the pants.  In fact, I saw a large legging in short As Is and tried it and that works too, although a bit baggier on me than mediums in the area between waist and tushy, but they "work" fine for the As Is price (got khaki). I couldn't have taken a large in pants though, just leggings although at regular prices I'll stick to size mediums.

Did you like the espresso and see how well they go with LOGOs?

@Trudey, you'll like too what Mellie2 says about DJ since you also are a fan.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Just took a look at those leggings (they were a TSV once).  Wow those could really be dressed up if you wanted to!   I'm going to think about them now.   I assume they fit true to size?