Valued Contributor

Re: TWO LOGO SHOWS ON HALLOWEEN 10/31 Treat, No Trick!

Logo ladies, 

I received A282166 LOGO Lounge French Terry Top with Crochet Front in Hazel Green yesterday. I just tried it on and it is divine. Generous fit, gorgeous mid weight French Terry, exquisite crochet details and of course I love the hazel green. I think all 3 colors in this top were lovely. For me the hazel green will pair nicely with so many pieces I already own. 

I'm going to try pairing it with the mock neck tank in hazel green from A283014 Mock Neck Top and Knit Tank Twin Set. I will do a proper review after work this evening if no one else has. Just wanted to say how happy I am I got this one. XO

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

I'm so jealous - mine is still showing in process......

Honored Contributor

I did start a new thread - using Debzzz's post as the first one, to review that top.  I think it was @Pjcab who wrote recently that the reviews are easier to find with the item number in the title, so I thought I'd start a thread on it that Debzzz can add to later if she wants to elaborate on it.