Honored Contributor

TWO LOGO SHOWS ON HALLOWEEN 10/31 Treat, No Trick!

October 31st   

11:00 a.m. - noon

8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (the little beggars need to be done by showtime!)

I hope the prices aren't too spooky!

Honored Contributor

Re: TWO LOGO SHOWS ON HALLOWEEN 10/31 Treat, No Trick!

Sounds like a fun time @Pearlee. I bet there will be some wonderful offers. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She's hit the $75-80-90 price range. 

THAT"S VERY SPOOKY!!!!  Certainly NO treats in these HIGH prices.  Makes her all look-alike stuff out of reach.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

She's hit the $75-80-90 price range. 

THAT"S VERY SPOOKY!!!!  Certainly NO treats in these HIGH prices.  Makes her all look-alike stuff out of reach.

@PINKdogWOOD  Just FYI, this is the Favorites Brand forum.   Most of the people who post here really like LOGO's clothes.  Most of us are "regulars" here who are well aware of the price points and, although we may not like them, we are willing to pay them for garments we think we'll love, and we often find better prices on them too (As Is, LTS, sales, etc).  We watch most of her shows, or videos of what we've missed, and most of us recognize that LOGO is not all "lookalike."   So gee, thanks for your buzz-kill, negative input.  I'm sorry you are so negative about this line but I vehemently disagree that it all looks alike.  That tells me you are not up-to-date on what she has been offering for the past couple of years.  There are many other places for you to shop where the garments and prices will make you happy.   Those of us for whom Logo is in fact a favorite brand will continue to shop for her garments and wear them with pleasure, even after we've read posts like yours..

Super Contributor

I just don't get why posters are so angry at Logo and the time and energy they spend to come and trash the line. I am not particularly crazy about some of the other designer lines on qvc but I wouldn't take the time to go and bash their forum. I am older and was taught  "if you can't  say something nice don't say it at all."

Thanks Pearley for your defense of this forum...it's a crazy world.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab wrote:

I just don't get why posters are so angry at Logo and the time and energy they spend to come and trash the line. I am not particularly crazy about some of the other designer lines on qvc but I wouldn't take the time to go and bash their forum. I am older and was taught  "if you can't  say something nice don't say it at all."

Thanks Pearley for your defense of this forum...it's a crazy world.

Great post on your part i\too, @Pjcab.  This poster constantly bashes LOGO in the Fashion Forum. I don't know why she needs to do it here too in Favorite Brands, other than for the reaction she must be seeking from us.

Honored Contributor

I am newer to Logo than most of the ladies here, but I own and enjoy several clothing items from this beloved brand. None of them look alike, and they bring pleasure to my life. 

To those that don't like a particular vendor's products, why post on a forum set up for those that do? Don't you have better things to do? Save your negativity for a different place. It won't affect those who enjoy the Logo line. If you think that you have a "right", doesn't make it right. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,I just saw a promo with Shawn talking about Monday night. She said 2 hours of Inspired Style, and 3 hours of PM style. Then she said Lori would have something with eyelash trim. I don't think a Logo show will fit into what Shawn said. ? 

Honored Contributor

I hope the sneak peeks start showing up soon!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

October 31st   

11:00 a.m. - noon

8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (the little beggars need to be done by showtime!)

I hope the prices aren't too spooky!

I won't be able to watch the first airing in "real time", but will definitely be recording it!  As for show #2 for tomorrow (the usual Monday night LOGO show), I am hoping to be able to watch along with you all, but will be recording it just in case.  My mother had a stroke two weeks ago today.  She's still hospitalized (in a rehabilitation hospital) and hopefully will be able to go home after another week or so of intensive therapy. Needless to say, it has turned my familiy's life upside down!  Hoping to be able to join you ladies tomorrow night!  Smiley Happy