Respected Contributor

Styling for Fall with my Logo dresses.

I normally wear pants, sweaters, etc., when colder weather comes but since ordering Logo tsv dress A353529 - of which I now own three - decided to change up winter wear.

Now going for dresses to wear with cardigans/vests, tights boots or sweater over top of dress look!

Now own A366372 in two colors and just received today A 345770 and probably going to get another one as this is so comfy and soft.  All these dresses are very comfortable, some with long sleeves for warmth.

I have plenty of cardigans and vests plus sweaters and an assortment of boots.  I wanted to use them more in a different way - this will work for me.  Now to buy some tights.

I am set for winter and travel to U.K. as they pack easily and I can change up the look.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Styling for Fall with my Logo dresses.

@dulwich I have accumulated many great Logo dresses, too, and I think they will be great year round. It's so hot where I am that I can't imagine wearing boots anytime soon. Can't wait for cooler weather!

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich @Goldengate8361 

Hi Ladies!  I'm joining your LOGO dress collecting group : )

Just last weekend I had the opportunity to wear 2 of the sleeveless dresses with light cardigans ~ they were perfect outfits ~

Looking forward to wearing leggings under these dresses as the cooler weather arrives.  Can't wait to see Lori's TSV on the 20th........another dress, perhaps?????

Respected Contributor

@Irish1210  @Goldengate8361  Welcome to the dress group!

I was worried that the Logo dresses would not work on my pear shape but they are just right and I feel good in them.  Looking forward to next tsv too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody hAve any info on what the tsv will be? I wish she'd do a cardigan dress twinset

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich @Goldengate8361 

Just wanted to share..........I was a bit leary about A352011 as the pattern is somewhat out of my comfort zone.  I purchased both sapphire and the coral ~~ LOVE THEM!!  They are so comfortable : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Irish1210  that's good to know. I have that dress in black

And I love it!! I was a bit timid about wearing the other prints. I do wear most of Loris prints, but these seemed "louder" than usual in the pictures. ...

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361I wear her prints, too, but felt the same about the "loudness" of this particular pattern.  

I'm saving the sapphire, topped with a denim jacket, for a cooler fall day : )

Hoping for a spectacular TSV!!

Respected Contributor

Hello Ladies.  I love her dresses also.  I wear usually black with black leggings.  I’m trying to buy more with sleeves now.  (Always freezing).  Can’t wait for the TSV!

Super Contributor

Hi @dulwich ! So happy to see you enjoying your dresses and the possibility of mixing and layering. I have found Lori's dresses to be so comfy; and great for layering. I love it when Lori talks about "underpinnings" and I treat her dresses that way. The layering concept makes me feel wonderfully creative and takes getting dressed to a different level. For me it started with her A305433 (LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Chiffon Trim). I adore that chiffon edge. I have tried to avoid A366372, but your post has further tempted me...
And, like you, I'm looking forward to augmenting dresses w tights, leggings, vests and jackets as temps fall. Best to you on your travels.