Honored Contributor
A389753. New chenille sweater at Black Friday Price.
Love! Am getting the purple. I have her chenille sweater from last year in the orange and dark emerald. Love those.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  I'm thinking of getting the purple too.  At first I thought no, I'm tired of this same style/shape, but it looks so cozy.  I missed out on the chenille sweaters from last year, but I kept looking for them to pop up in my size but they never did.

Honored Contributor
@Biftu. Yeah I hesitated because of the same silhouette also but caved and ordered the purple. We think alike!

Last year's was reduced from $99 to$69 last time I saw it which was when I got the emerald green one.
Honored Contributor
Another no 9:00 am LOGO show. I wonder if that is preempted for the whole holiday season?
Respected Contributor

Re: New for November

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee    Even the 3:00/6:00 pm LOGO hour gone for today.

However, she just posted this sneak peak. Some denim (my fav!) in there.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.02.02 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Biftu. Yeah I hesitated because of the same silhouette also but caved and ordered the purple. We think alike!

Last year's was reduced from $99 to$69 last time I saw it which was when I got the emerald green one.

@Pearlee  Do you find this runs large?  It is still available in xs but reviews say it runs large so I've hesitated to order.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I didn't see this post........OMG I love that top!!!!   I am planning on purchasing gift cards this month for gifts and now I saw this, having a difficult time not pressing submit order, LOL!!   

Honored Contributor
@Biftu You mean last year's chenille right? Yes do NOT get the xs. It does run large. If I hadn't gained weight I'd have probably taken the small. Even with my weight gain the medium is still roomy on me. Also the sleeves are very long and do not look good rolled up, despite Lori and Amy showing they did I the orig presentation. I originally got orange and black. The sleeves on the orange are long but do-able. The black one in med was cut even larger and I couldn't make those sleeves work so returned (sleeve bottom is a small bell shape, rolling up is much too bulky). The green fits like the orange. Going up a size to xs just won't work for you.

@LindaSal. What color in the new one would you get?
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee That purple is calling my name too!   I bet it will sell out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee would you stay true to size in this ?