Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I  ordered the zipped hoodie with mesh details to wear over to the gym in fruit punch-only color in my size. I don't usually migrate to that color, but  I have so many hoodies  (different brands) and none this color. @Pearlee, agree this might be a repeat. Thanks for postiing these. 

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I  ordered the zipped hoodie with mesh details to wear over to the gym in fruit punch-only color in my size. I don't usually migrate to that color, but  I have so many hoodies  (different brands) and none this color. @Pearlee, agree this might be a repeat. Thanks for postiing these. 

@violet runner  Hope you read the reviews; many are saying to size down.

Yes, this item is a repeat and I'm mystified about that because the last time it was an LTS almost everything went to waitlist. So what/ They found more of them?  Doesn't make sense to me!  Anyway, I hope you get a size that fits right!  You are welcome by the way! Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 7/23

[ Edited ]

I bought the light pink tank with the grey trim. I wear lots of grey and it"ll work well  with  my logo- and non logo- items! I'm loving modal pieces these days too.

Such a great price for a twinset, it was about $5 more when it was a  lts last time!  I checked my returns and it was one of mine- I didn't like the pieces together so I tried them as seperates. The short sleeved shirt just looked odd.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I ordered a size small. Makes me kinda wonder if these are returns- or at least some of them. Doesn't make sense to me either.   I'll think about this one some more.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I ordered a size small. Makes me kinda wonder if these are returns- or at least some of them. Doesn't make sense to me either.   I'll think about this one some more.

@violet runner  Please don't let me deter you!  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've seen some of them on zulily as well. Not a problem, really--I suppose they have to keep selling thints until they're gone.

The problem I have is that all sizes over S are mostly sold out before the lunchained specials are even posted. This is a bonanza for small sizes, but rather leaves the rest of us (which is most of us) out.

Are there secrets I don't know to getting lunchtime specials early?

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

Yes, I've seen some of them on zulily as well. Not a problem, really--I suppose they have to keep selling thints until they're gone.

The problem I have is that all sizes over S are mostly sold out before the lunchained specials are even posted. This is a bonanza for small sizes, but rather leaves the rest of us (which is most of us) out.

Are there secrets I don't know to getting lunchtime specials early?

@KaySD  I posted these above at 12:33 a.m.  You should have been able to get your size - I posted them almost 12 hours before they came up at 11Smiley Surprisedo a.m.   (ET)

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, not detering me at all.  One can't have too many hoodies..... can we?? LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Pearlee, I'm sure you're right. But generally, I do find sizes above S scarce across the board. Just like department stores!