Esteemed Contributor

Looks like we'll be seeing this around for a long time and probably on clearance fairly soon.  Checking this today I noticed that the price remains the same and all colors and sizes are still available with the exception of the xxs marshmallow which is the size and color I bought along with the cocoa.  They must have ordered way too many or they didn't sell as expected.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Looks like we'll be seeing this around for a long time and probably on clearance fairly soon.  Checking this today I noticed that the price remains the same and all colors and sizes are still available with the exception of the xxs marshmallow which is the size and color I bought along with the cocoa.  They must have ordered way too many or they didn't sell as expected.

@Biftu   I wondered whether you decided to get the cocoa after all, so this answer my question.  

Here's a bummer for us who do Ebates - it was 1% back (the usual) rebate from QVC yesterday and today it's 3% back - and the TSV is still the same price.  UGH.  I think QVC is misleading people with a Today's Special Value and having touted it for decades as a one-day-only price but now they still call it a TSV and preview price offer it and offer it after TSV day.

Funny, I was thinking yesterday that Ebates would increase for the holiday weekend and even thought to myself "maybe that's one reason they purposely put Lori and TSV day on yesterday."  

In any event, whatever I purchased yesterday I'd get a better rebate back today - even the TSV.  Grrrrrrrr.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

From @Pearlee : Have you seen my posts to Biftu about they must of bought a boatload of these since it didn't sell out (in any color I don't think) so maybe if you wait a few months you'll pick up the blue waves for about $39.99 (like other TSVs!)  LOL

@Pearlee 

When I heard Amy pitch one color that was "getting low HURRY!!!" then adding that they only had 4,000 left . . .

@1Professor   Yeah, really.  As I posted above, Shawn was pitching "hurry" on the marshmallow during it's first presentation at midnight.  Sigh.   At least it worked for @Biftu   who posted that the xxs in marsh was the only sell-out so I'm glad she got hers, which was her first-choice color.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee @1Professor @Biftu @Hippified  After checking reviews for strawberry jam - thank you Pearley - decided to order the blue instead so now have purple and blue coming.  Thank you all for reviews and opinions it helps.

@dulwich   I'm glad you read those reviews, because I certainly woudn't have guessed from seeing the strawberry jam that it could be brownish.  Nor would I have thought the plum was a bit faded out looking as @1Professor   posted.

Honored Contributor

The $69-and-change TSV is now $88.00.

Honored Contributor

I didn't receive my two TSV tops yet, but there are a lot of five-star reviews for it!  YAY....

Honored Contributor

I received my marshmallow TSV yesterday and tried it on; the blue water one is out for delivery today.   I absolutely love it, but it does have an "issue" and I hope I didn't mislead @dulwich  by recommending she stay true to size, although if you intend to wear it as a jacket mostly my "issue" wouldn't be a problem but another "issue" might for you.

First the good:  It's gorgeous. @Biftu   this is going to be one of your prettiest - if not the prettiest - white blouse you have!   I love the comfort of where the soft material is (sleeves and back).  The flare around the bottom does nothing to be unflattering to my hips & tush, my worst body areas so that is great news.   Except for the one "bad" below, the size medium is perfect for me and looks great both buttoned up and unbuttoned.  A lot of the customer reviews so far say the sleeves are snug.  I wouldn't call the snug but they are fitted with no room to spare (so this may be an issue for Dulwich if you are using it as a jacket and are wearing something underneath; however I do think going up a size would make the rest of the garment too wide and --- poofy!)  Smiley Happy  It's a great length for me at 5'3"; not so sure it's a great length for the taller ladies.

Now here is my "bad" part, which I'm going to learn to live with and probably get used to because I love the blouse so much.  I definitely feel the seam across the back top part where there is decorative embroidery that separates the soft cotton part of the top where the shoulders are from the back's embroidery.  It does make the blouse feel "tight" - but just there (Dulwich, this shouldn't be an issue if you are wearing it open; I only feel this when it is buttoned up).  This tightness across the back where the decorative seam is  is the only thing keeping this from being an absolutely perfect top.  And it really is "gorgeous" to use a Lori-ism.  I'm not sorry I ordered another one.  I'm going to learn to live with this issue and, if I don't adjust to it, I will simply use it as a jacket as Dulwich plans to do (although I'd rather use it as a blouse most of the time.

Looking forward to getting my blue one today.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my TSV tops today.  I agree @Pearlee they are very pretty, but surely not my favorite white blouse.  I think mainly because mine are a bit oversized on me especially the extra material on the back where the top embroidery meets the arm there is too much material and it slightly gaps.  It really is a size too big on me but there is no sizing down for me.  It actually looks better open as a jacket which was not my intent at all.  The shoulders do sit right and the sleeve length is great.  Now most of that seems negative, but it's not so big that someone would say "she needs a smaller size," I'm sure it's just me.  With all that said I think this blouse with all that beautiful embroidery is just too pretty to even consider not keeping.  I'm glad you love yours and I'm sure we'll reach for it often.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Sorry it's loose on you, but am glad you can get use out of them as a jacket, and at least you won't have the problem of that back seam bothering you if it's loose and also if you wear it open as a jacket!   There's an upside to everything!  Smiley Happy   

I received my blue one yesterday but haven't taken it out of the pkg. yet - the color is beautiful!   Also received my cut-out blackberry pants (that you own in the blue) but haven't tried them on yet.  Will "report" back on those after I do.  The color is really pretty. (The white TSV will go great with them!)

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  FYI  Part of a customer review for the TSV top:

"I ordered two of these and they are above what I expected , love love love ! I wear xx small and only complaint is they are a little large ! They would look better if a little smaller but the fabric and lace and embroidery are so beautiful ! I have probably 100 logo tops !"