Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Pearlee I haven't had any of my orders go to advance order. However, I have been having an issue lately with my orders staying "in process" for a long time.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee and everyone, 

Please excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I would like some help from the experts.

I am interested in A261106.  Since this is cotton, would you size up? Shrinkage?

Thank you ladies. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 I have this shirt and I went up a size and when I washed it I didn't put in the dryer I air dried it.

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Pearlee and everyone, 

Please excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I would like some help from the experts.

I am interested in A261106.  Since this is cotton, would you size up? Shrinkage?

Thank you ladies. 

I haven't had any significant shrinkage with my slub knits but I hang dry. Layers is cut closer to the body for layering. If I want to wear a Layers tank solo,  I will size up for that reason. Also if in between sizes, order up. These are my opinions only, what works for me.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

I swear I am not buying this TSV at the regular price. For one thing, the temps are already in the mid-80s here, so I don't see too many opportunities to wear french terry cardigans in my future. For another thing, I bought several of the Lounge cardigan with the swiss dot trim last year. When it's available as-is, maybe I will consider the coral one. I think I will wait and see if it becomes a ODO in the future.

Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I got the Boho slub top in eggshell. I think it would pair well with the elm capris. All resolve is now thrown out the window. At least I'm still not tempted by the TSV.

Oh no!  Long and late day for me today unfortunately and I've missed sooooo much!  Trying to play catch-up on my DVR and the reading through this thread!  I love the Boho top!  I can't decide on the color though....I'm really torn.  I need to watch the presentation in full and decide.  I'm also temped by the new skinny jean even though I have two or three pair of LOGO jeans, but I love the way they fit!  As @Debzzz stated and I will ditto that: "At least I'm still not tempted by the TSV."!  I have a feeling that, by the time I catch up, I will have done enough damage, so glad I don't want the TSV, too!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  I like you and your posts -- and I appreciate your hearting my posts. But from now on, can you please just heart one and I'll assume you are agreeing with the rest?   The popup notices for multiple hearts ever couple of seconds are driving me nuts and keeping me from reading the board?   How about - can we agree to just one hearting and I'll gladly assume the rest?   It gets quite distracting when it's pop-up notice after pop-up notice.  I'd really appreciate it. Thanks....and keep posting!

Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Pearlee and everyone, 

Thank you ladies. 

I haven't had any significant shrinkage with my slub knits but I hang dry. Layers is cut closer to the body for layering. If I want to wear a Layers tank solo,  I will size up for that reason. Also if in between sizes, order up. These are my opinions only, what works for me.

I agree completely with @Debzzz on A261106.  I size up on layers tanks because I am typically between sizes and I line dry.

Valued Contributor

Sure, @Pearlee!  No problem!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Thank you!  I appreciate it and thanks for not taking offense.  I've been meaning to mention it for a while because you come on here and heart a bunch of posts all at once, but I would appreciate it, and thank you for all the hearts! Love to know you are agreeing with me.  Why don't we assume that, and call me out on a post @Pearley whenever you don't!  Smiley Happy