Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Show - Monday August 7

@haddon9 wrote:

Nothing for me last night either.  I did order the new sweater coat presented on Saturday and I'm looking forward to getting that but if it's warm I won't wear it until the end of October.

Yes we have to wait a week until the next show and I hope Pearley can joins us!

@haddon9 - I'll be interested in your review of that sweater coat.  It does look like it will be a nice piece for the fall.  Looking forward to some new fall pieces in the show next week.

i'm getting concerned about Pearley not posting and hoping all is well.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Nothing for me last night either.  I did order the new sweater coat presented on Saturday and I'm looking forward to getting that but if it's warm I won't wear it until the end of October.

Yes we have to wait a week until the next show and I hope Pearley can joins us!

@haddon9 - I'll be interested in your review of that sweater coat.  It does look like it will be a nice piece for the fall.  Looking forward to some new fall pieces in the show next week.

i'm getting concerned about Pearley not posting and hoping all is well.  

@Biftu . Me too...but I'm trying to be optomistic and hope she's just on vacation.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm also concerned about Pearley and hope all is well!

as for the show I kind of liked the hoodie but won't buy at that price (too high for what it is imo) 

hooe we hear from Pearley soon🤞

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new sweater knit hoodie with trim just went up in price

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Sweater-Knit-Zip-Front-Hoodie-w-Trim.product.A285347.html