Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE - MONDAY 4/8

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I ordered the olive color Lounge Fr. terry top from last night's show (I think @Biftu  has that one in that color?).  I didn't the first time it aired (and that color sold out ASAP) and not long after got a twinset in rayon/span with a similar cloud pattern in blue violet, which I preferred to the top in the blue.  Now I thought I'd try the olive in the top last night, which sold out again.  i didn't purchase anything else.

Did anyone buy anything from any of the three shows yesterday?

@Pearlee : ME TOO!

@Pearlee In fact I am wearing my olive top right now!  I didn't get anything from the shows.

@Biftu   Well that's a good recommendation for it.  I hope I like mine enough to keep it.  Still concerned like I was the first time they prsented it - about the split back and my rump!   Smiley Happy

@Pearlee This split back is not like other split back pieces we have seen in the past.  In fact to my eyes it is hardly noticeable.  The sides do flair out just a bit but not enough to bother me.  Love the coloration on this.  Received two compliments on it yesterday from strangers.  It goes well with my cider (?) hoodie as well.  Hope it works for you and you love it.

@Biftu   Oooohhhh - I have a cider (?) hoodie too.  LOL @ the ? which I completely understand.  I do think mine is cider, a TSV from years ago and I think the first time she brought out the cider color.  But whatever it's called, we know what color it is.

Love your description of the garment - thanks.  One reason I ordered it is that I recall after the first presentation of it after people started getting it, some stated the split back wasn't an issue (maybe that was even you).  That encouraged me to try  it this time around.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it and try it on.