Honored Contributor

I have the striped modal top with seaming detail, on the air now, in the army green color that I purchased As Is months ago and I really like miine a lot.   I got my usual size medium and that's the right size for me, but know that there is a lot of material in the body of it, which there is supposed to be. I think it is very stylish and comfortable to wear and I recommend it to those who are thinking about it.  Am even thinking about another color. It's a perfect long sleeve top for fall and it's cute underneath vests.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

From how it looks on air, I am not liking the cozumel blue color of that tie dye top.

All my coz. blue LOGO clothes are from her spring lines and I think of it as a spring-y color. I just don't think it looks good with the very-much-darker gray sleeves which are much more fall/winter.  Something about the two look incongruous to me.

To those who get it and love it - I'm happy for you, but it isn't appealing much to me.

Hi @Pearlee and All,  I did pick up the cozumel blue in the tie-dye today before it sold out in size medium.  I also grabbed the soft pink as well.  I already own the golden amber and the black cherry from when it debuted a few months and sold out in record time.  I'm a nut for tie-dye and have worn them knotted on the side, half tuck, and free flowing as well.  I hope I like the cozumel blue when I get it!   Happy shopping today!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Awwwwwwk!  I just ordered the forest green, which I hope is olive.

I could really use that color with all the camo pants and the shades of green LOGO cardis I own in fr. terry.

Since this top is rayon span, @Biftu please ignore this post of mine!   LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  I'm closing my eyes!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Awwwwwwk!  I just ordered the forest green, which I hope is olive.

I could really use that color with all the camo pants and the shades of green LOGO cardis I own in fr. terry.

Since this top is rayon span, @Biftu please ignore this post of mine!   LOL Smiley Happy

@Biftu  You're a good friend!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  You're a good friend!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Right back at you!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Received my forest green top and like it very much.  It will go quite well with what I wanted an olive top for.  Glad to have purchased it at the  ODO  price.

What do you think of yours?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  Received my forest green top and like it very much.  It will go quite well with what I wanted an olive top for.  Glad to have purchased it at the  ODO  price.

What do you think of yours?

@Pearlee: I live in California. Sigh. Haven't received it yet.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY 8/26

[ Edited ]

@1Professor

you will be the one I will be consulting since you live in California regarding proposition 65...and logo items!  Thanks in advance!

In memory of newziesuzie

Respected Contributor
I got my ODO Friday. The smokey taupe is a lovely color, on my TV it had a purple hue but it's actually a brownish shade. And the fit is nice. I could have gone down a size but if I want to wear something over it I've got some extra arm room.

I did have to return the duster vest on one of the last shows. Some said it looked too big on the models. That's because none of them have the Chesty Morgan bust (Google her) like I almost have. There's no stretch and it fit too snug in the bust. I need to stick to her rayon span and cotton modal.