Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY NOV. 18

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Good grief!  how much time are the spending on this Top Find that I don't want.  Enough already!

@Pearlee  I agree...too much time on a print that to me is just so so.

Actaully nothing in the show is making me excited though I did buy the OTO top in the slate.

I'm surprised there won't be any more Saturday shows until after Christmas!

I do like the cardigan that's on right now A267905....I bought it 2 years ago in the black.  It's beautiful!

@haddon9  Not getting the cardi but the black is the only one I've ever liked in it.  Glad you like yours. Smiley Happy  I'll be interested to know what you think of the ODO top in the slate and I'll post about my blue (and possibly red also).

Respected Contributor

Yes, but the trim is blackberry. 

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

Yes, but the trim is blackberry. 

Oh -that makes sense now!  I have the sound turned off.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What else have people ordered today?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - what do you think about the ODO Fr. terry Lounge?  I like the Tibetan red and the Blue.  Hmmmmmmm

@Pearlee - I like it!  Unfortunately I got distracted and missed out on the Tibetan red which is what I would have ordered.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Good grief!  how much time are the spending on this Top Find that I don't want.  Enough already!

Actaully nothing in the show is making me excited though I did buy the OTO top in the slate.

I do like the cardigan that's on right now A267905....I bought it 2 years ago in the black.  It's beautiful!

@haddon9  Not getting the cardi but the black is the only one I've ever liked in it.  Glad you like yours. Smiley Happy  I'll be interested to know what you think of the ODO top in the slate and I'll post about my blue (and possibly red also).

@Pearlee  Yes I do really like the fit of the cardigan on me... Unlike Lori I don't button it.

what do you think of it in thecardigan in  Claret over the TSV (last one) in the black cherry? A296791

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Yes I do really like the fit of the cardigan on me... Unlike Lori I don't button it.

what do you think of it in thecardigan in  Claret over the TSV (last one) in the black cherry? A296791

@haddon9@   I think the black cherry TSV may be too brownish for the claret (Lori wouldn't of course!).   Smiley Happy    I wonder what @Biftu thinks about that question too, since she has that TSV too.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - what do you think about the ODO Fr. terry Lounge?  I like the Tibetan red and the Blue.  Hmmmmmmm

@Pearlee - I like it!  Unfortunately I got distracted and missed out on the Tibetan red which is what I would have ordered.

@Biftu Uh oh, you may have just pushed me over the edge to order the red in my cart.. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu Uh oh, you may have just pushed me over the edge to order the red in my cart.. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - Do it!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Done and ordered!  I'll let you know what I think.