Valued Contributor

Review A294672 LOGO Solid Cardigan with Washer Satin and Lace

I recieved this cardigan today in Dark Tide Blue. It really is a beautiful top. Let me say that I have not had luck with any rayon cardigans and have sent most back. This one is a keeper! The material is " beefier" and hangs beautifully. It is roomy in medium for me but not sloppy and does not cling. I can wear it alone or as a cardigan over tops. It looks great over the recent TSV in the blue floral.

The color is a dark blue but also seems to have a bit of blackberry in it....at least it goes well with my tops in that color. 

Curious to find out what others who ordered think. Also the washer lace blends in and just adds to the beautiful piece. I was going to return as it is pricey but this one is worth it for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review A294672 LOGO Solid Cardigan with Washer Satin and Lace

Thanks for your great review.  Glad to hear it is beefier.  That color sounds special.

Valued Contributor

The color is really nice @Hippiified. I am still finding outfits it will go with. I hope to find the Olive as is in the future I like the fit that much. This is a top I would like two of!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2So  happy you love the new cardi.  That was the color I would have ordered too if I'd ordered it - beautiful color.  And darn you for mentioning it goes well with the recent floral TSV, one we both got.  Hmmm........ Now I'm really tempted but as Biftu knows, I'm really trying not to order more rayon span since I have so darn much of it.

Valued Contributor

I hear ya @Pearlee about the rayon span. But........ It's so darn pretty. Watch for it as is. I think you will like the understated beauty of it. Going to a county   wide presentation Thursday night and will wear the two pieces together. It's a nice look. 

Respected Contributor

Got mine in the blue yesterday and LOVE it.  So cute.  I hope she does it in a black cherry and maybe the forest green.  Great it and it is going to be awesome over her tanks.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wearing mine in blue today, with the tank A285364 also in blue. I agree with @Mellie2's review. The cardigan is cut nicely with enough room but not so big that it looks sloppy, and it hangs nicely on the body. I'm actually considering getting the olive as well.

Valued Contributor

I am glad @SFGIANTSGIRL and @aprimo that you both like your cardigans as well. What a lovely top it would be in forest green @SFGIANTSGIRL! I wore mine last night too and loved the look. How nice to be comfortable and dressy at the same time. Let me know @aprimo what you think of the olive if you order. I am thinking I will as well to wear with camo green pants or leggings I have. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2 wrote:

I am glad @SFGIANTSGIRL and @aprimo that you both like your cardigans as well. What a lovely top it would be in forest green @SFGIANTSGIRL! I wore mine last night too and loved the look. How nice to be comfortable and dressy at the same time. Let me know @aprimo what you think of the olive if you order. I am thinking I will as well to wear with camo green pants or leggings I have. 

@Mellie2@  You are so right.  I recently gave a tribute speech for someone at a public memorial for him. Lots of local "celebrities" in the audience.  I wore dressy pants (the black dressy ones with a small ruffle at the bottom) and was going to wear the long black top with crochet bottom presented last week that @1Professor ordered on Saturday, but at the last moment changed my mind (because I didn't like it with the particular pants I wanted to wear) and wore

LOGO A282157 (link below)   in the blackberry instead, which I'd gotten As Is (I have the topaz colored one I got at full price too).   I wore a plum organza fascinator on my head - with black bead embellishment, and felt totally dressed up.  Got lots of compliments on my outfit!  I was comfortable at a dressy occasion!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Embroidered-Lace-Trim.product.A282157.html?s...

Valued Contributor

Your outfit sounds beautiful @Pearlee! I have the same top in blackberry. Funny.... I just pulled mine out to wear this week as it has gotten cooler. Great minds .........,