Esteemed Contributor

I never understood LOGO clothes until today. I've been home sick for a few days dealing with diverticulitis - the worst stomach pain - due to eating too many nuts. I've had a few bouts before - but now I promise - No More Nuts. I watched Sharon and Lori today for the whole 2 hours and really enjoyed them - and the clothes. Nice colors, easy-to-wear styles. Enjoy whatever u buy!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I bought the rib knit daisy top in lily white. So pretty. I had the boho top in my cart, but let it go. I have the ruffle vest in pink blush from last week ordered too. I hope everyone enjoys their purchases. 

@Tissyanne  I love that top in the lily white!  I just didn't want to spend the money for it.  I have a lot of LOGO white tops.

I do remember "poor boy" shirts that Lori mentions when she talks about this ribbing  - those ribbed shirts that were much thicker and more sweater knit that the ribbing on this shirts.  I even remember nagging my mother for one when all my friends were wearing one.  She caved and I bought one in burgundy, still one of my favorite colors to this day.  Fun memory for me when Lori mentions that.  

Respected Contributor

@kivah. I sure hope you are feeling better today.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else notice that in a two-hour show, they never presented the black and white striped sweater Lori was wearing for the whole show?  I thought that was very odd.  I own that sweater - it's several years old. I have it in that black and white color she was wearing and also in a burgundy colored stripe (forgot what she called that color combo).   It's a great lightweight sweater for spring.   But I thought it was very odd that she would be wearing something that wasn't presented in the show.

(If you can't remember, check any of the videos from yesterday's show).

Super Contributor

@Pearlee yes I was thinking that they were going to present that top, but since I didn't finish the show forgot about it... That is one top I have eyed but would like to see presented as I do not own anything besides the cardigan stripped logo tank set that I can break up so its not all stripes.

Don't know how I would look in other logo stripes. I Really though they were going to show it.

Maybe the idea is to get people to search for her stuff online....like teasing with the new boho cardigan and her wearing that top..who knows.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  I haven't checked As Is in a few days, but I have seen that striped sweater As Is.  FYI it fits true to size.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Did anyone else notice that in a two-hour show, they never presented the black and white striped sweater Lori was wearing for the whole show?  I thought that was very odd.  I own that sweater - it's several years old. I have it in that black and white color she was wearing and also in a burgundy colored stripe (forgot what she called that color combo).   It's a great lightweight sweater for spring.   But I thought it was very odd that she would be wearing something that wasn't presented in the show.

@Pearlee I looked that sweater up when I saw Lori wearing it. I assumed it would be presented, but then I forgot by the end of the show. I remembered considering that top when it was presented last year and deciding that the stripes wouldn't be flattering on me. Perhaps that's why I didn't notice it wasn't presented--since I had already decided I wouldn't purchase it. It did look good on Lori though.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching videos this morning.  I can't remember her ever wearing an item that wasn't presented.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching videos this morning.  I can't remember her ever wearing an item that wasn't presented.

@Trudey  I can't either.  I'm thinking they were going to present it but for whatever reason didn't (ran out of time, or whatever).   Unless it's going to be on tomorrow and she was just getting us curious for it.  I hope it is one of the things presented; since I already own two of them that's one thing that won't tempt me at all - even in different colors.  Two is enough.