Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 10/15

@SFGIANTSGIRL

If you are referring to the tsv, I have it in size small and, although I haven't worn it yet, seems like a fun jacket.  

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I don't have that jacket, but if I were you, I think I'd wait to get the vest home to see how much you like that blackberry color.  As I posted above, I like my rayon/span blackberry pieces but not-so-much the Fr. terry ones I've gotten home, which seem to me to be pretty much charcoal gray (disappointing to me).  So if I were you I'd do one piece at a time.

Valued Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL

If you are referring to the tsv, I have it in size small and, although I haven't worn it yet, seems like a fun jacket.  

@SFGIANTSGIRL,  I hope your back is feeling better!  It's awful to be laid up like that and I hope today is a better day for you!  Like @Justice4all, I also own the blackberry jacket (that was a TSV) in size small, which is my smaller of my two LOGO sizes.  I like the jacket a lot and it seems to run slightly large so I went with small and glad I did.  Usually with open front pieces, I tend to go with my smaller of my two sizes.  Anyway, it pretty and I am happy with it.  Just haven't had a chance to wear it yet----still hovering around 90 degrees every day here in the Phoenix area!  UGH! Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I don't have that jacket, but if I were you, I think I'd wait to get the vest home to see how much you like that blackberry color.  As I posted above, I like my rayon/span blackberry pieces but not-so-much the Fr. terry ones I've gotten home, which seem to me to be pretty much charcoal gray (disappointing to me).  So if I were you I'd do one piece at a time.

Although I have the jacket and blackberry and really like it, I completely agree with you @Pearlee hat the blackberry in the french terry has a lot of gray in it.  I love gray so I'm okay with that, but I can absolutley understand why it wouldn't work for everyone and why it would be disappointing in that respect.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies, my back is much better today. I will be taking it easy because vacation is over and back to work tomorrow.  Thaks for the info on the jacket.  I liked it as a TSV but wasn't sure about ordering.  Today I see one in my size "as is" so I am tempted. 

Pearley mentioned the color may be more of a gray instead of a blackberry, so I will keep that in mind if I ordered. I guess I an always send it back if it does not go with my other few blackberry items Smiley Happy

Thanks gals, as always, you guys are the best in stepping up with info.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Thanks ladies, my back is much better today. I will be taking it easy because vacation is over and back to work tomorrow.  Thaks for the info on the jacket.  I liked it as a TSV but wasn't sure about ordering.  Today I see one in my size "as is" so I am tempted. 

Pearley mentioned the color may be more of a gray instead of a blackberry, so I will keep that in mind if I ordered. I guess I an always send it back if it does not go with my other few blackberry items Smiley Happy

Thanks gals, as always, you guys are the best in stepping up with info.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL - I got the blackberry TSV on As Is.  @Pearleeis right, the French terry blackberry portion of the top does have a lot of grey in it.  However, the faux suede portion of the vest is a true blackberry color so your other blackberry items should work well.

Feel better.

Respected Contributor

One more thanks ladies.  I really want blue not gray. I decided to amend my order yesterday and change to the maple in the vest and the top and decided not to get the as is.  I am going to see how I like the vest in the maple and then I can stalk the as is in the jacket for maybe a different color.  Love you LOGO ladies, always so sweet and helpfull. 

Back is feeling well enough to do a bit of closet rearranging, nothing to hard, so I can prepare for my new LOGO lot coming in.  It is so hard to part with some closet items, you like them a lot but don't wear them.  I have a handful of things just sucking up space.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

I know I'm driving everyone crazy but I'm really hoping for that striped skirt that Lori has been teasing us with for the last few weeks.  If I can see it and get an idea of the colors I would probably buy a few more TSV sweaters to put with it. 

@KimSKS I feel the same way. I will have to order before the presentation if they are in the show, I'll be at a wedding. I'm waiting for the tights also.

@Debzzz@, @KimSKS - The skirt is here, A282137.