Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY JAN. 18, 2016

Think they are having computer issues. When you click on item on air, it kept taking me to the TSV! I guess they are determined to sell that thing! LOL

It finally came up in the iTems on air but it doesn't show a price. I was able to add to my cart and buy it so I'm hoping I got it. I ordered the peach combo...
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I can't access the OTO.  When I click on it...it says this product is not available.

I got "This item is sold out" @Trudey, so who knows.  

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I can't access the OTO.  When I click on it...it says this product is not available.

Me too. By the time I gave up and called, I could only get the lilac on waitlist. So annoying! Even though I need another LOGO blouse like a hole in my head.

Respected Contributor

I have this in my cart in black, size medium.  I know @Pearlee has this top.  I have it in two other colors, but both ar XL and now too large.  My question is, if I am a medium and a half...should I order medium or large in this top?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Contrast-Hem-&-Pockets.product.A251178.html?...

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Me too. By the time I gave up and called, I could only get the lilac on waitlist. So annoying! Even though I need another LOGO blouse like a hole in my head.

I'm right there with you @aprimo.  When the one caller said she had 40-50 tops, I thought out loud "newbie"!  I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I hit triple digits in the number of LOGO tops/sweaters I own over the past month.  Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I have this in my cart in black, size medium.  I know @Pearlee has this top.  I have it in two other colors, but both ar XL and now too large.  My question is, if I am a medium and a half...should I order medium or large in this top?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Contrast-Hem-&-Pockets.product.A251178.html?...

@Trudey, It's a fav of mine and I own it in a small and medium.  95% of my LOGO wardrobe is small and I still like how the medium fits.  I'd go with the large if I were you.

Esteemed Contributor

50 tops, truly a newbie!

Respected Contributor

@kzjohnson. Thanks for replying so quickly.  It always helps when I can get info from others who have the items.  Do you have it in black?  Which color do you wear the most?

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to get the OTO in xxs in lilac by calling on the phone.  I'm not even sure I love it, but panic set in when I couldn't access it on the computer.  It is showing up now.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu. I have it in my cart in peach...but I don't know yet if I'll order.  I understand the panic thing Smiley Happy