Valued Contributor

I've been eyeing the one time only cardi, the colors are gorgeous, just not sure about all that chiffon action at the hip. The driftwood would be a great color to have to wear withh my driftwood leggings but I really do not need another cardi.

I received my 3/4 sleeve cardi from last week's show in birch/mint. I like the fit of it and love having a cardi in birch. It would be a great one for the more petite ladies as it is shorter than any other cardi I own from Logo. Love the sleeve length also, great for summer.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz - I have that cardi from last year in the driftwood and it is a nice neutral color especially since you have the driftwood leggings.  There is a much larger color selection since I got mine.  I don't have a problem with the hip action, but my hips are not a problem area for me.  See what you think during the presentation.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of camo, so no temptation with the new leggings.  Amy's sneak peak has sequins (sorry, I can't copy it on my tablet).  It looks dressy, but difficult to tell.  We can see it at 7pm.

Respected Contributor

The item # for the sneak peek tank is A275793.

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 6/20

[ Edited ]

@Trudey I think Jackie is wearing it, a 2 piece Lavish tank set I think she said, just caught it as I walked in.

I see Amy is wearing the camo leggings!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

@Trudey I was worried I'd want the fancy slub sneak peak. A275793.

But I have lavish tank from awhile ago, in both black and smokey taupe.  And I have cotton slub dressier embellished shirts with the chiffon.  So don't need these and I don't think these will be as flattering on my curvy body type.  Whew! Because I am trying not to spend that much! (Yeah, I know, why do I bother watching lol!) 

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@Trudey I think Jackie is wearing it, a 2 piece Lavish tank set I think she said, just caught it as I walked in.

I see Amy is wearing the camo leggings!

@Debzzz  What you are seeing and thinking is two pieces  is an overlay.  It's up on the QVC site - yes it's dressy and it's around $85.00  It's title: 

LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Slub Knit Tank with Overlay Embellishment

Esteemed Contributor

Sneak Peek, $89 and change:

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

No temptation on the Lavish, so glad. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

No temptation on the Lavish, so glad. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

If you look at the item on the 'net, it does look better on the model in the photo than it does on the hangers.   I'm still not getting it though. I'm spending my money on the camo leggings!  One or both pair - still haven't decided but both are in my cart.