Contributor

I agree with all the comments about the quality and design changes in the LOGO brand.  I've noticed that the shipping time for LOGO orders is way too long.  I ordered two tops last week and they are still "being processed."  What's up with the snail shipping?  I do not encounter this with many of the other brands.  QVC needs to take lessons from Amazon and Temu and get their shipping issues solved!

Respected Contributor

Many top from Q are in the $70 range now. 

At this price point a shopper has other options.

When shipping and quality and price are not what you want from a retailer, move on to another store.

Respected Contributor

I purchased LOGO when Lori G. was just starting on QVC...prices $39 avg.  Today, I will not pay over $60-$70 for a rayon top.  I understand inflation, but thankfully I took good care of my garments and hope they last many more years.

Honored Contributor

I tend to agree that LOGO is not what it used to be, but ....

• I ordered a LOGO top from Lunchtime Specials on the 7th of June, and it shipped yesterday. 
  • Regular price was $79.   I paid $22.49 (inc. s/h)

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Rayon 230 Printed Long Sleeve Top - A347200

ETA:  I should add, I prefer the rayon vs. cotton for my tops.  

Trusted Contributor

Things seem to be going to clearance more quickly than before.  I just wait.  If my size is still available it was meant to be.  

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, the Logo quality is much better than the original.  The original was a thin rayon blend that pilled and stretched.  I threw my purchases out or donated them, depending on condition.

Logo won me back with cotton and high percentage cotton blends.  The price points are higher, but that is true everywhere after the pandemic and also due to use of better fabrics.  

I don't want cheap thin rayon.  Belle offers that.

Logo gives me a great fit on the shoulders that I don't get in other brands.

There is a greater range in the garments offered, casual and dressed up items, than there was on the beginning.  Many of the new Logo designs are just more beautiful than anything else QVC offers!  Most are office appropriate, which was not true of the cheap utilitarian rayon of the beginning with the irregular shapes that many complained about.

My deliveries arrive fast.

Some things do seem to be going on clearance fast.  These are usually very limited sizes.  My guess is that inventory is low.  A small numbers may be items that didn't sell as well.  We see QVC do that by putting items of all brands as Big Deals or sale spotlights.

I buy too much!  Love so many items.