Honored Contributor

LOGO Ladies -A Thread For Fun

IMO those of us who buy LOGO clothes do so because they are funkier than QVC's other clothing lines. So my question is -- and I realize we started shopping here at QVC at different times -- what is the first funky thing you ever saw at QVC? By your definition of funky. And it doesn't have to be clothing. Mine was whatever garment I first saw Koos from Koos of Course presenting. I bought a lot of his line and I think his sweaters especially were funky but I can't remember now what the very first item I saw him present was.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO Ladies -A Thread For Fun

@Pearlee  I shopped here from day one. LOTS of shopping in over 30 years. I guess I would have to say the "funkiest" clothing line that appealed to me on a funky level was Indigo Moon. I bought several of their jackets. The vibrant mix of colors and material shapes in patchworks really were outstanding.

One jacket in particular was black with hot pink pipeing down the front and on the welt pockets. There were sequin multi clored butterflies on the front panels. I actually bought it for a wedding.

It would be nice if the Q would still have some funky designers. Isaac is okay. LOGO is okay too. I just can't pull off the LOGO up and down hems. I want to pull them off, but I am too short.

Koos was great too. I agree.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   

Remember the collections of funky Birks and Sally Coombs doing the Birkenstock "kick".  My love for Birkies goes way back to my hippie roots. The collection brought to QVC was creative and unique. Even the  Birkenstock main website does not compete with the expansive styles/designs we experienced at the Q.  Love my funky Birks...when I'm 90, I'll still be rockin' my Birks, probably with a warm pair of wool socksHeart.  

Loved Koos and Indigo Moon too!

Occasional Contributor

OMG - I almost forgot about Koos!  I really enjoyed his shows and seeing clothing that was on the edgy side. Another brand I really liked was called "Silk Road," (I think), and it featured Asian style tops made of silk. A few others I really liked were Jeffrey Banks and Precious Fibers (cashmere). I don't know if any of those qualify as "funky," but reading this post brought back some good memories!