Honored Contributor

J322601 just got further reduced; another $20 was taken off.  The models often wear this piece!  I just ordered it!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Bauble-Necklace-on.product.J322601.html?upsh=1&sc=J3...

Also FYI - I was at TJ Maxx yesterday and there was a rack of funky new necklaces. I bought one that will go really well with LOGO - a very long piece that I like much better than her one long nacklace that is a bit too petite for me.  The one from TJM has a pendant portion that is much larger, and it's on a long piece of beige-colored leather with silvertone stations on the leather.  The pendant piece is silvertone. .  Good  SCORE! for LOGO pieces which often beg for something long - either a necklace or scarf - to be worn with them. The necklace I bought was $19.99 and very well made.  Retail price was $45.00

Valued Contributor

I visit my local TJM every 2 weeks or so. I've scored some great long necklaces as well. A few months ago I found a really awesome tassel necklace and a few visits later I scored a raw amethyst adjustable y necklace both for 19.99. The quality of both pieces were fantastic and the price was right. Sounds like a beautiful find Pearley. That's what I love about TJM, you never know what you might come across. Last year I was coveting a Ralph Lauren one piece bathing suit but online it was 124 bucks. A few days later I found the exact suit, only one and it was my size for 40 bucks! Happy days.

i wound up getting another of the embroidered back slub cardigan in rum raisin last night   In addition to the cider I already ordered. I also got the leggings in navy and the tie dye printed top in blue. I did order a large in the top as the bust was 38-1/2 if memory is correct. That's about 1/2 inch too tight. I received my short sleeve cotton slub top in blood orange yesterday from last Monday night's show. It's very cute but it is definitely on the small side. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Is anyone getting that necklace that got further reduced (see my first post)?   Does anyone here already have it (if so please tell me what you think)?   

Valued Contributor

I've thought of it but I've already bought several LOGO links recently and I don't know how many statement necklaces I'd really wear.  I don't wear jewelry of this type on en everyday basis.  Also I am rather matchy matchy so I would wear this necklace if I had it with mainly royal blue or coral outfits.  Its a nice piece if you can use it.  Its a great idea to wait until things go on clearance as LOGO links are so pricey.  They are well made and have good crystals in many of them.  Some pieces are resin too.

Honored Contributor

Last clicks LOGO links piece - $28.65.   It got really good reviews and also it's adjustable  -- you can wear it 18" or 32".  I'm thinking about it....although I don't like 32" necklaces all that much.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Jeweled-Medallion-Pendant.product.J320761.html?order...

Valued Contributor

Thats a great price.  I am considering it.  It would go with a lot of the tawny colors, taupes and corals.  Its not as glitzy as some so I like it.  Thanks for posting this.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@toria wrote:

Thats a great price.  I am considering it.  It would go with a lot of the tawny colors, taupes and corals.  Its not as glitzy as some so I like it.  Thanks for posting this.

@toria  You are welcome; I'm considering it too.  Note that the pendant measurements are large (which I like) and some of the reviews say it's heavy. 

I agree it would go well with taupes, and I think the colors are quite "springy."

Honored Contributor

New Links item (I don't like it).   Probably her April one - didn't she say she was bringing new Links every month?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Reverse-Teardrop-Necklace.product.J329463.html?sc=J3...

Editing to add I liked it better after I saw Lori wearing it today on 4/2 (no presentation though).

Honored Contributor

Someone here recently was looking for a bracelt, thinking it might be a Links, that she saw on a Logo show and I think it turned out to be Lori's own bracelet?   Anyway, I was trying to think of what QVC item it reminded me of, and it was the following piece, on clearance.  Actually a lot of this inexpensive Baublebar brand reminds me of Logo Links:

http://www.qvc.com/BaubleBar-Crystal-Dandelion-Bracelet.product.J322351.html?sc=J55747-24HR&moreGrou...

Honored Contributor