Honored Contributor

A390911 Speckled French Terry Joggers

[ Edited ]

These are really very nice! They come in regular and petite and although I'm only 5'3" I got regular so the rise wouldn't be too short as it often is in petite.

The material is very soft and comfy. The ink is a really good color and a great substitute for jeans. Unlike Lori's ink color in the past this is a very pretty light shade of navy blue. The "speckled" means white threads running all through the navy material that are not real conspicuous but classy and nice.

The elastic at the bottom of the leg is still not as firm as it should be but much better than on some of her joggers where it was much too loose and completely nonfunctional, as if no elastic was there at all. This elastic does function to bring the pants in at the ankle.

@dulwich I got size large and they are a nice fit, plenty of room without being baggy or sloppy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A390911 Speckled French Terry Joggers

Nice but, I looked at the video & they look like they gap open at the seam where the pockets are ... I don’t like where the pockets are placed.👎

Honored Contributor

Re: A390911 Speckled French Terry Joggers

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

Nice but, I looked at the video & they look like they gap open at the seam where the pockets are ... I don’t like where the pockets are placed.👎

@January121  Fair enough, but they didn't gap on me. Perhaps because my hips filled them out! 😄 Even if they did, whatever I wore on top would cover them; I wouldn't wear anything tucked in with joggers.