Honored Contributor

A389937 Relaxed Denim Boyfriend Patchwork Jeans

I know people (I think @1Professor  and @dulwich,) already commented on these somehere on a more general thread so mine may be the only review here. 

These were a very fair price considering how much her earlier patchwork jeans were so I ordered both colors. Dulwich and I discussed how we wished one patchwork pattern was on the other color choice but oh well.   Dulwich I think you got the lighter choice and IMO that was the right thing.  I like both color choices but do like the light one better.

I got the larger of my two sizes that were options because they looked tight on the model; that was the right thing to do. However. As 1Professor mentioned the light wash is a little smaller which fits me better than the darker wash since I went with my larger size.  The denim is very light weight, almost  a summer weight but I like it for comfort. They feel more like cotton pants than denim jeans.  The light ones are super cute and IMO the patchwork fabrics show up better on them.  Although I like the darker wash I may return those because they are bigger. Still the right size pick but I think they'll become even looser when worn and since I like the lighter pair better I may just stick with those. Haven't decided for sure yet though.

These were a good purchase  -- very fun pants.  @Biftu  the regular length works for me; the rise is very short and would be too short in the petite. Oh one more thing. The side pockets are worthless. So shallow that the white lining almost sticks out. I'm going to sew a few stitches in so the lining stays put. The pockets need to be deeper to hold anything and so the lining doesn't pop out.

Respected Contributor

Re: A389937 Relaxed Denim Boyfriend Patchwork Jeans

@Pearlee   So glad you are liking your new Jeans.

Yes, I own the lighter ones and am very happy with them - do not plan to order the darker ones as I also have her earlier patchwork Jeans plus I have too many pairs!  I do believe, however, there are some new ones coming up soon - I do not need any more hmmm...

Honored Contributor

@1Professor. Do you like one wash better than the other?

Still "dithering" as @dulwich  would say about returning the darker wash.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor. Do you like one wash better than the other?

Still "dithering" as @dulwich  would say about returning the darker wash.

@Pearlee 

The light wash is better, probably in my mind because it looks more like blue jeans.

As reviewers have said, the material is stretchy. Not really kdenim-like. Also made from something recycled (bottles?). One reviewer said the zipper is irrelevant since she can just pull them up, so stretchy.

I just don't really like the "denim" material and compared it to other LOGO jeans kI wear a lot, which DO feel like denim jeans.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor. I saw that review about having so much stretch you don't even need to unzip them. That isn't my experience with them. 

They don't feel like denim though. Did you keep both of yours? I returned some things to Q today but hung on to the dark as well as the light (I'm definitely keeping the light). Still haven't decided for sure what to do with the darker ones but I still have time to decide.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor. I saw that review about having so much stretch you don't even need to unzip them. That isn't my experience with them. 

They don't feel like denim though. Did you keep both of yours? I returned some things to Q today but hung on to the dark as well as the light (I'm definitely keeping the light). Still haven't decided for sure what to do with the darker ones but I still have time to decide.

@Pearlee 

I will keep the light blue for sure.

Still thinking about the dark.

I've returned a lot recently. Returned sheets today that they sent the wrong size on, realizing I didn't REALLY need them.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee 

I will keep the light blue for sure.

Still thinking about the dark.

I've returned a lot recently. Returned sheets today that they sent the wrong size on, realizing I didn't REALLY need them.

@1Professor  Sounds like we are like minds about the pants in both colors.   I'll let you know what I decide about them.