Honored Contributor

Re: A282340 TSV Melange Cotton Cashmere Sweater Review

@Debzzz  If it were I, given what you said  I wouldn't keep more than one of them.  I'd rather spend the money on something I love, let alone have two "just OK" items.

For what my two cents is worth.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

TSV sweaters already starting to show up in "as is". #A291551

Trusted Contributor

I received my TSV melange sweaters today in amber and redwood. I shouldn't have sized up! They run quite large. Especially the amber sweater is huge. The redwood in the same size isn't quite as big and I'll probably keep it, but the amber will have to go back for either an exchange or a refund. I don't know why early on Lori said to size up.They aren't as soft as my other cotton cashmere, either. I'm kind of bummed about these sweaters and they're already offered "As Is." Ugh...

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@divine wrote:

I received my TSV melange sweaters today in amber and redwood. I shouldn't have sized up! They run quite large. Especially the amber sweater is huge. The redwood in the same size isn't quite as big and I'll probably keep it, but the amber will have to go back for either an exchange or a refund. I don't know why early on Lori said to size up.They aren't as soft as my other cotton cashmere, either. I'm kind of bummed about these sweaters and they're already offered "As Is." Ugh...

@divine  That's not what I heard Lori say.  I heard her say to order your normal size but if you want it roomier to size up.  She said she was going to get one color (forgot which) in both a small and a medium because she likes things roomy.  But I did hear her stay it runs true to size and to order up if you want it roomier.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee I believe it was at the midnight presentation when she said you can size up if you want a roomier more casual look. I like that look but these sweaters are way beyond "roomy". They're massive. lol..

typo

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz  If it were I, given what you said  I wouldn't keep more than one of them.  I'd rather spend the money on something I love, let alone have two "just OK" items.

For what my two cents is worth.  Smiley Happy

I always appreciate your 2 cents worth dear and yes i already packed up the large and returned along with the two tank set in allspice to match, the large was just overwhelming esp with the tanks, no no no!

I did keep the amber...there are just so many nice cotton cashmere sweaters in Logo, you are correc,t no need to keep something I am not wowed by.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Confirming my suspicion that QVC probably bought a boatload of this TSV and we will probably be able to get it later at a better-than-the-TSV-price is that it's featured on the home page today - for LOGO clothing.  If Q is promoting it, there must be a good quantity of them.

Regular Contributor

I was able to get this sweater 'as is' in my usual 2x, in bordeaux. The sizing was good for me; the next size would have been much too big. I found the sleeves to be just long enough-and I have relatively short arms. The garment length overall was fine to wear either by itself or with a tank; if I were planning to wear it with leggings, I'd definitely wear a tank for additional coverage. The weight is nice-comfy but nor overly heavy.

All in all, I'm glad I waited for the 'as is price'. It's a nice sweater, but one is enough for me.