Honored Contributor

A282340 TSV Melange Cotton Cashmere Sweater Review

[ Edited ]

My bordeaux melange sweater arrived today. I am very pleased. This is a perfect weight in my opinion. I was expecting it to be heavier from some of the reviews, but no, it is definitely not one of those hot sweaters. I ordered large which is my size these days as I have lost weight from attending Weight Watchers. The fit is perfect on me, and the length is also good. I did turn back the sleeves about 3 inches, and it looked great that way. The color is saturated, and does have some black in it as was described to us. I am very pleased, and this will be worn by me a lot when our weather gets cool. I had on the spackle tank top when I tried the sweater on, and it peeked out enough to be very attractive. 

Valued Contributor

I received mine today as well!  I got the "breeze" color.  Ordered both small and medium as I wasn't sure which one would fit best. I like the fit of the size small better than the medium on me although there isn't a huge difference in the size and fit. I like the feel and weight of the sweater and the fit is the typical LOGO but less of the "flaring out" at the bottom than other pieces and not as cashmere-y as I thought it might be.  It seems more cotton-y, but that's okay.....as long as it holds up and wears well!

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne - my TSV arrived today also and I love it.  Ordered my normal size lRge in colors breeze and amber.  The breeze arrived today, fits perfectly - also I am pear shape and this is very slimming on me.  Material light and soft / I am very happy with this purchase glad I ordered two looking forward to receiving the amber one now.

So glad you liked yours too.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  I think it would be helpful for future searches for reviews. to put the item number in the title, as well as the "official" desription and then wheatever else you want.  TY!   In the future esp. so people will know what TSV is being reviewed after we have more TSVs.  

Super Contributor

I ordered the medium based on early reviews.  I can take a small or medium.  Mine is on its way and I hope I am not disappointed with the sizing.  Do you find it runs a little small or true to size??  I love the Bordeuax color!  I also ordered 2 different sets of tanks.  The new set and the one with the broomstick lace.  I can't wait to get it all!

Respected Contributor

My marine blue just arrived.

May I say it goes perfectly with the 5 pocket denim jeans, which I now have many pairs of.

Not sure of fit, so I ordered both S and XS. Both marine blue and olive green. So far I just have the marine blue in S, love it.

Has anyonen else found that sometimes, with Logo, TWO different sizes are both a fun fit!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Has anyonen else found that sometimes, with Logo, TWO different sizes are both a fun fit!

@1Professor  I haven't but Lori has - she often mentions getting her regular size and then one larger because she likes things roomy.  I feel like I look sloppy then things are a size up, but we are each different of course.  Glad you like your sweater.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  Thank you kindly for editing your title of this thread. Smiley Happy  I think that will be very helpful in the future when people are searching for reviews on this sweater (esp. when it starts making As Is and the original item number is given in the As Is description).  I appreciate your doing that!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

I ordered the medium based on early reviews.  I can take a small or medium.  Mine is on its way and I hope I am not disappointed with the sizing.  Do you find it runs a little small or true to size??  I love the Bordeuax color!  I also ordered 2 different sets of tanks.  The new set and the one with the broomstick lace.  I can't wait to get it all!

In my opinion, the sweater does not run small....seems to be true to size for me.  I ordered two sizes (small and medium) and am going to keep the small.  However, there isn't a huge difference between the two so I'm sure your medium will work just fine.  I hope you like it, @Beeweaver!

Valued Contributor

Re: A282340 TSV Melange Cotton Cashmere Sweater Review

I ordered the amber in medium and the golden olive in a large. I'm surprised how little difference there is between the two sizes, the large is a little longer, but not a huge difference. I'll try them again with the tank set and see how the sizing feels.

I don't know, the sweaters are ok but I have many cotton cashmere sweaters I prefer over these. They feel more cotton than some of the other Logo cotton cashmere in my collection., could be due to the thicker fabric, I'm no expert.

Something about the sweater seems on the masculine side to me which not necessarily a bad thing. I like them enough to keep and  I'm sure I will like them with jeans when it is colder, just not wowed. 3-1/2 stars.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."