Trusted Contributor

Re: A282136 SWEATER KNIT JOGGERS WITH ZIPPER DETAIL (PANTS)

@Shortygirl, thanks for another review on the these pants.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shortygirl  Yes, the purple is just cute!  I'm glad you like yours.   

As for your thin legs and hips,  I wish!

Super Contributor

Got my purple in the mail yesterday - excited to try them on but too tired last night.  I have so many purple clothes I'm hoping it will work into my wardrobe well.

Super Contributor

Tried on my purple pants last night - love them.  Got them in my normal size - didn't size down and the fit is comfy.  Not sure what I'm thinking about the zipper on the ankle.  It's a cute decorative look but I was aware of it last night on my feet when I walk.  I'm sure I'll get used to it but would have been just as happy with them without the zipper.  Will buy other colors as-is but will definitely check for pilling between the legs because this sweater knit in pants tends to do that a bit.

Super Contributor

Starting to make an appearance in "as-is"   #A293867.  Reminder to check the "pilling" on these if you order.....

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  Yeah, I saw those on As Is for the first time today also.

Honored Contributor

Well, despite my great hesitancy about ordering pants As Is (possible pilling between the legs as I've experienced with As Is pants), I just picked these up in auburn medium As Is.  I do like the purple better that I own, but also do have use for the auburn. I like these so much that I couldn't resist the $33 price As is.  @Peg, wish me luck that they'll arrive pristine!  

Super Contributor

@Pearlee - I received my camo green sweater joggers yesterday and they were pristine - not one "pill".  I could tell they had been tried on because the zippers were only partially zipped but other than that - they were great and I really do like the color.  For some reason - I'm sure only in my mind - they seem a little thicker than my purple.  Will probably be on the hunt for the auburn now.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee Congrats and fingers crossed the auburn pants are pristine when you get them. .

I AM BUMMED . My purple jogger pants arrived and 2 things.. 1 - one of  the zippers  keeps catching some material . AND the biggest no is I am thinking i am a  small and half in these. While the small fits, a little looser would give  this style a better look on me. As you recall I got the medium size first and they were just too loose.  The  French Terry material I have no problem taking a size small. I'm going to try them on again another day and see how I feel. You know when something you put on doesn't feel quite comfortable or you feel a little less attractive in it. That's how I feel in these "today". Maybe tomorrow I will feel different. On the upside, spring is coming and I am sure there will be more new bottoms than I can afford!! I did so appreciate your review on these, @Pearlee ( and @KimSKS).

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I fully understand.  I am a medium and a half in several LOGO style clothes and they simply don't work for me - end of story!    If you decide they are too small, please consider getting the medium in the black/gray sweater pants I just reviewed in the last day or so - the ones where the small is sold  out.   I wouldn't swear to it under oath, but I think - as I said in the review - that those are cut smaller so the medium could very well work for you (and they are cheaper than these as you noticed).  Sorry the purple ones didn't work but that happens sometimes esp. with LOGO.