Honored Contributor

took my container to FEDEX to be packaged and mailed, on Saturday. My deadline date was 7/12. My queue is 7/15. whatever that all means--now they have it!!

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

took my container to FEDEX to be packaged and mailed, on Saturday. My deadline date was 7/12. My queue is 7/15. whatever that all means--now they have it!!

Have you received the repaired container by now?  Just dropped mine off at FedEx, my queue is 9-23-19.  Easy.  Back about a year ago when this whole thing started i called  Vitamix because i had two containers.  They fixed one of my containers right away outside of the settlement at no cost.  Then the second container would be repaired under the terms of the settlement.  And it was about a two week turnaround time for the first container i think.  This time i imagine it will be longer.

Honored Contributor

I got the email yesterday or the day before and my date is 9/30.

Honored Contributor

I also took mine to Fed Ex on Saturday.  Date is week of 9/23.   Been a long wait.

Honored Contributor

I'm so stupid!  I swear, I never realized I need to send my Vitamix to them and that they just send the replacement part and any tool needed to replace it.

I just gave my email another look and see what I need to be doing.  D'oh!  

Thanks for bringing this up or I would not have bothered to read the whole thing and just sit here like a dummy waiting.     SMH at self.  Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie---Oh yes--got it back about 10 days after I sent it in----works just fine!!

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt @you are so funny!  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@chickenbutt @you are so funny!  

Well, I AM happy any time I can make somebody smile!  Smiley Very Happy

But, I'll tell ya - this getting stupid as I age thing sucks.  I actually used to be smart and I always figured being stupid was easy.   It's not!   

I did look online to see the nearest FedEx place and the directions were so crazy I had to give up because all I got was confused.  Fortunately, my husband called me to ask to what I eluded about being driven crazy and I told him.  He told me how to get to the place I was looking at and it was very simple.  First time I ever Googled directions and got lost!

The weird thing was that it had me to to this street, turn left, this other street turn right, etc, then the last two directions just said 'turn right' - two times without any street or reference!  Turn right WHERE?  gadzooks!