Honored Contributor

I just got my notice for my blade replacement for my vitamix---due to the volume of replacement requests, they have set up a queueing system----so the end of June, I will get an email on how to ship the container back for blade replacement--I have 3 weeks to ship it back and it should be replaced mid July. No word on how long it will take to get it mailed back to me. But if I want to get a $70 check I can do that option now, if I act on that within the next 7 days of getting this email. No mention of how long that will take to get back to me. Will still get the new blade and just change it out when I want to use a different size container---that is very easy to do, btw. To buy a new blade assembly from the VM website is $116. I'm sure the $70 has to be used on that website. 

Valued Contributor

Re: vitamix replacement update

[ Edited ]

I would take the $70.00 check option wagirl, because I feel that would be the most expedient way to handle the issue to your complete Vitamix consumer satisfaction.

Please do keep us updated wagirl, and good luck!

Honored Contributor

Mine is scheduled for September.  Not too happy about that.  It has been so long.  

Respected Contributor

I just purchased my first Vitamix last year and hope I don't have any issues with the blades. I don't understand why companies don't want to admit the product was defective and quickly issue a fix. It should not take a lawsuit for customers to get replacement blades for a faulty product. You have a machine you paid for and or still paying for and it doesn't work.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee    Same here.