Valued Contributor

I so seldom watch ITKWD that I was shocked at how much weight the popcorn guy has lost He looks like a different person. Good for him! I have noticed David has lost weight also. I need to know how so I can join them.

Super Contributor

Yes, Peter looks terrific!!  Even David looks better too.  I recorded that segment to show my husband and he couldn't believe the weight loss.  Even his demeanor is more positive.  Good for him!

Honored Contributor

Peter looks great , and, David looks better also! 

Happy Sunday Pic

Honored Contributor

So much attention given notice to people that lost weight.  If we were to comment about weight people put on, then posts will get proofed.  This is one of the reasons we put so much attention on looks and appearance.  It's such and up and down thing.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

So much attention given notice to people that lost weight.  If we were to comment about weight people put on, then posts will get proofed.  This is one of the reasons we put so much attention on looks and appearance.  It's such and up and down thing.  

@rms1954  I doubt they would get poofed unless reported a number of times. There are posts on here, at least there were last time I was reading earlier, that ripped many of the hosts to shreds. I couldn't believe how many and how nasty. Don't know if they're still there and won't look as It's depressing to know there are so many negative people.

Super Contributor

Just be happy for our friends here on the Q!!  Peter is really handsome and I am old enough to be his Grandma but boy, what a great transformation!💕

Honored Contributor

Re: the popcorn guy

[ Edited ]

Both Peter and David said that Peter lost 113 pounds.  That is a tremendous accomplishment!  Peter was very happy.

Acknowledging and complimenting someone on their weight loss is most definitely not the same thing as insulting them on how they looked before the weight loss.  So all this badgering I've seen on this forum about saying something or not saying something about someone's weight loss is ridiculous to me.  If the person is obviously happier in their own skin after the weight loss, I am happy for them!

It's a great deal of hard work and perseverance.  So achieving that is a wonderful thing.  

David himself said he has lost 50 pounds.  He is very appreciative of all the congratulatory comments he gets in his Coffee Talk LIVE videos.  He enthusiastically answers all questions and talks about his weight loss journey because those are the majority of the posts he gets now.  He has a great time in those videos, but stresses he is not a weight loss expert, he just found his own ways to work changes into his life.  

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Is there a way to see the coffee talk videos after they are live? I can never seem to remember to watch live.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper Is there a way to see the coffee talk videos after they are live? I can never seem to remember to watch live.

@Renata22  Google Coffee Talk with David Venable.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  thanks!