Honored Contributor

@SharkE   I had no idea your husband passed away.  I am so very sorry and sorry for the issues you had with your husband's family.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - David just announced that your pal Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman, will be on ITKWD tomorrow to promote her new "Super Easy" cookbook...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Trouble with her  is her recipes are down home and delicious, but, makes way to much. One of her recipes for cinnamon rolls called for a qt of milk alone and I forget how much flour like a 5 lb bag.

Even when husband was alive we couldn't have eaten all that. She puts out recipes for ranch hands, big families, etc. Now, I'm alone except what I take in on Sundays to the church.

Thanks for the tip off though will like to see what she has.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - There's a chance her recipes might be on a smaller scale now that she's almost an empty nester; I guess we'll see...

Trusted Contributor

She also went on a fitness kick and lost a bunch of weight. Maybe her recipes will be healthier?

Honored Contributor

She's a big boned gal hope she doesn't ruin herself by trying to be somebody tiny like Amy Stran. You have to work with what you got. It's all in the bone structure. I liked Adele, the singer better when she was a tad bigger. Once they go Hollywood they ruin themselves.