Honored Contributor

I am beside myself---the fryer basket to my new airfryer fell to the floor and the handle broke off--hubs tried to gorilla glue it but it didn't work--left 2 emails to the company and spent 20 minutes  on hold --will do the same thing today. Just need the handle part of it but would buy the whole basket if needed----googled airfryer parts to no avail, went to ebay too--can buy a whole new machine but not just the basket----makes me so mad !!!!

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear of your injured airfryer.  When I bought my first one I found I used it so much that when they went on sale, I purchased a backup since I did not want to be without an airfryer.  Best of luck in getting the necessary part for your injured airfryer!

Regular Contributor

Hopefully you kept your owners manual for the air fryer. Usually in there it will tell you what parts are available, and a phone number to call.

Or have you gone online, and put in the model number and brand of your fryer...because a lot of appliances ‘ owners manual are on line.

Maybe you have done all of this already, either way, I hope you can get the part. Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

I just bought a Cosori air fryer and I really like it.  Clean-up is easy and basket seems to stay looking good.  My previous air fryer (Power XL from QVC) had the copper-color basket and it stained early on and never looked clean.  I looked for a replacement basket and couldn't find any.  Not the reason I bought Cosori (I liked the appearance) but I believe you can buy replacement basket from them.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I am beside myself---the fryer basket to my new airfryer fell to the floor and the handle broke off--hubs tried to gorilla glue it but it didn't work--left 2 emails to the company and spent 20 minutes  on hold --will do the same thing today. Just need the handle part of it but would buy the whole basket if needed----googled airfryer parts to no avail, went to ebay too--can buy a whole new machine but not just the basket----makes me so mad !!!!

@wagirl- What brand and model is it?

Honored Contributor

Re: my poor airfryer----

[ Edited ]

@Venezia---it is the instant pot brand called vortex----6 qt model, ---I finally got thru on the phone after 32 minutes on hold and they are giving me 30% off the same machine on their website that includes free shipping. CS said she would try to get just the basket sent to me as a good will gesture but apparently that didn't pan out----