Honored Contributor

I am very happy to say that I ended up canceling this when it was a TSV due to some not so great reviews and now reading these---am REALLY  glad I canceled.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl@I have never been happy with the frozen foods that I have ordered.I still have stomach gurgles every time I think of those crab cakes.

Honored Contributor

whatnow---oh good lord---I made that very same mistakes ordering those nasty "crapcakes" too. Makes me shudder!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl yup the and stink was horrendous.I called CS and they told me to trash them.Oh my goodness did my trash reek up the neighborhood.

Super Contributor

Sorry to say I was not so smart!  Had to throw out the tough turkey!

Honored Contributor

When it was presented, I had a feeling this would not be a good TSV.  I'm glad some people liked it, but it seems the majority did not.

Honored Contributor

@kyreb I am always afraid to take a chance for a special occasion dinner.I think if you want to have ease of cooking that it is safer to just order the food precooked from the grocery stores that provide that service.

Honored Contributor

Turkey is a tough gig under the best circumstances.

We always had fresh growing up.

Had an uncle who made a smoked turkey one year, it was good.

Trusted Contributor

Instead of throwing it out, couldn't you make soup out of it, or no?  I went back and forth on this twice, and so glad I ended up cancelling.

Maybe it would have not been so dry if the roll (lol) was baked in a bag.

The reviews were horrendous, and doesn't look to good on her 'butcher 'Pat La Frieda either.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@wagirl@I have never been happy with the frozen foods that I have ordered.I still have stomach gurgles every time I think of those crab cakes.

I also made the mistake of buying the crab cakes. Unedible, threw them all out.