Valued Contributor

Has anyone heard any announcements on when guests will be allowed in studio? I know the hosts can eat on set now, but skype guests can be annoying due to technicle issues. I prefer in person guests.

Respected Contributor

I have not heard anything yet, but Shop HQ has been having their vendors in-studio for over a week now.

Esteemed Contributor

Q appears to be dumbing down over the years. Guests in studio may not be a priority or a concern in terms of selling.

Contributor

I sure hope they come back.  Technical issues are irritating (but understandable), sound can be terrible (think Breezies hollow, tin-can sound), color issues. 

Respected Contributor

Re: in studio appearances

[ Edited ]

I much prefer the way QVC has worked with vendors via Skype during pandemic and would like to see vendors continue via Skype.....can do without in-studio visits.  I think QVC has done a wonderful job using this method for presentations!  I personally think the hosts have performed much better with vendors via Skype, opportunity  removed for some of the in-studio foolishness!

Valued Contributor

Please QVC bring back the vendors live in the studio!!! Totally over this skype stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Angel Smedley (Quacker Factory) was asked this a couple of days ago on her Facebook.  Her answer, "not anytime soon".

Valued Contributor

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. Seems we're split over how things are done now.

Super Contributor

I wouldn't mind them on Skype if it weren't for the hosts being so rude and constantly interrupting. I just can't stand watching some of the hosts with Skype vendors anymore 

Contributor

It's happening now with 4 or 5 already on ITKWD